Chapter 2: After the Fame

Once I was signed I had to meet with all the other musicians on Dad's label. That ment him. I wondered if he would remember me. But all he did was introduce himself like we had never met. And then I did the same. I can't believe him. That asshole. I freaking gave him his chance. If I didn't put him in the group he would still be my friend. That jerk. I just can't anymore. I asked to talk to dad alone. I told him everything. "That ass thinks he can hurt my daughter."
"Dad please don't do anything. Even though he's an ass doesn't mean you have to destroy the other boy's chance. Just find a way to torture them. Ask them what they think about me and then tell them in off limits to get them fighting. That will do enough justice."
"Okay." I had won. I started playing a game that that asshole would never figure out. I will make Zayn Malik pay.

Author's note
So i am very sorry for the very short chapter but I will try to do something longer. Also now you know who the boy is ( even though you probs already knew from the title and only carrots wouldn't be able to figure out it was Zayn. Any way I will be updating let's not tell anyone and a story that I made when I first joined called crashing the waves. I hope you all have a great day and feel free to check out my other stories.
- Kenzie