Chapter 3: The Tourture Begins

I was recording a song for my first album when my phone rang.
" Hello?"
"OMG Mia I am so proud of you I can't believe you did it! I'm so happy for you!"
"Thanks Jane. How's the movie been?"
"Great we just finished a few days ago."
"Wait why didn't you call me when you finished?"
"Maybe because i didn't want to spoil your dad's plan."
"What?"
" Come out of the booth." I went out and saw my best friend. Jane and I have been friends longer than I was with Zayn. She's always been there for me. Even when she had a boyfriend she would take a rain check to hang with me.
"You ass. Don't ever do that again. EVER!"
"So you didn't want me to come and visit?"
"No I wanted you to come but you put me threw so much stress because I hadn't heard from you for days."
"Sorry but I couldn't spoil the surprise. Now let us take a brake and go to STARBUCKS!" Yes we both love Starbucks don't judge. We drove and talked about everything. Literally everything. We had so much fun.

3 months later...
I finally finished my album and it was released and sold greatly. Soon enough my songs were number 1 everywhere. I couldn't believe it. I got so many calls from all my friends congratulating me and I couldn't believe it. But everything turned around. Management decided that on my next album I needed to collaborate with another artist. I knew what that ment they were going to pair me up with the biggest artist on the label. One Direction.