Chapter 11: WHY THE HELL DID YOU GUYS KIDNAP US?

"Shit. Did we kill her?" That voice sounded familiar.
"Oh my god really Jane we didn't kill her. Right?" Delilah?
"I told you guys we shouldn't of walked in like that." DAD?
"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!" I screamed.
"Mia we thought we killed you. Or at least Jane thought we killed you."
"Oh no Delilah you guys did worse. YOU FUCKING KIDNAPPED ME! I LOST MY FUCKING VIRGINITY BECAUSE OF YOU! YA I WAS PROBABLY GOING TO LOSE IN A MONTH OR SO BUT STILL! WHY THE HELL DID YOU GUYS KIDNAP US!"
"Listen Mia we can explain."
"Thank god because I need some answers."
"First of all it was all your dad's idea."
"DAD! WHAT THE HELL?"
"Mia calm down." Zayn sat me down in the chair so I didn't go ballistic.
"Now let me explain. 3 years ago management and I were talking and created a plan. Pretty much Zayn was going to ignore you until you became famous. Then we were going to have you do a album with a song featuring them. When you two talked to you we hoped that you would start dating or at least hanging out in public. Then we were going to fake kidnap you."
"Oh so it was your idea?"
"Not mine alone. Management brought your friends and made them help. They were the ones that kidnapped you."
"Oh so you had planned all this? YOU FUCKING WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN! YOU ALL ARE TWISTED!"
"Mia your dad had us help because we knew it would lead you to your future. It would boost your career. We didn't know the full story and were sorry." Delilah apoligized for everyone and I knew it was true.
"Ok I forgive you guys but dad, how could you? How could you let management do this to your own daughter?"
"Because I thought the same as your friends. Yes I knew a little bit more but management was the one controlling everything. They were the ones sending the notes. The ones who put the wardrobes in the closet. That's what they wanted not me. I only went along with it because I knew it would boost your career. I am so sorry."
"Okay so now that I know that when do we get out?"
"Actually right now. We came to pick you up."
"Really buts it's only been a few days."
"Actually it's been two weeks."
"Wait two weeks?"
"Ya you guys were either passed out or drugged."
"Really?"
"Yep. But before you can leave you have to change."
"Wait why?"
"To show that you guys were actually kidnapped."

1 hour later:
It took Delilah and Jane an hour just to decide what I would wear. They kept arguing what outfit they were going to mess up. I finally went in and grabbed a white oversized shirt, a black tank top, and ripped skinny jeans. I grabbed the scissors and cut holes. I dirtied it up and put it on. I started rubbing my eyes and putting water to make it look like I was crying.
"Okay now we have deci, um Mia what did you do?" Delilah asked.
"Oh while you two were arguing I did everything myself."
"Oh. Well that works too. Let's go."
"Wait I have to tell you guys something first but you have to swear to never ever tell anyone ever."
"Okay what is it? Jane asked as I nervously said,"I might be pregnant."