Seven

Katsumi

Today we don't have skool. Why, cause we just Beat a villains ass. "Sumi," my brother said, laying his head on my stomach. "What Kat?" I say, patting his big ass head. "I think you got a crush" he said looking up at me with an evil smirk plastered on his face. "That face screams 'if she tells me I'm telling the crush'" I say. He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"I'm not telling you anyway" I say, picking up my phone and going to check it. And right there shoto's name popped up, his name in my phone was 'icy hot daddae🔥❄️' Don't even judge cause I know if you had his number you'd make his name something Wild.

The text he sent read

'Good morning Katsumi 😁 I know I usually don't text you or others but I just wanted to check up with you after everything that happened yesterday'

I was typed out my response while my damn brother was climbing on me trying to see.

'Hey sho I'm good 😎'

"Really you respond like that dumbass" Kat said peering over my shoulder.

"OH GET AWAY MR I BULLY MY CRUSH" i yell and he shut up quickly. "Shut up" was all he got out.

"I knew you liked izuku" i say "yeah and I know you like shoto and why is that his name in your phone you weird freak" he said

"Shut up, get out" I say trying to push him out.

"Neverrrrr'' he said belly flopping onto my bed. I rolled my eyes at the buffoon in front of me and smacked his head.

"You got some nerve you bitch" he said and I smiled. I got another text but from my mom telling me and Kat to shut up.

"Mom said shut up Kat she doesn't like you" I say smiling. I walked out the room and downstairs to the kitchen going down I saw, "izuku?"

"Hey Katsumi," he says smiling. "Why are you here?" I ask concerned.

"Oh I'm going somewhere with kacchan," he says. Right then Kat comes down "move you copy" he says to me.

Ouch mean man.

"Oof okay anyways have a good time I guess" I say going back upstairs and looking out the window.

~~

I was chilling doing nothing I got bored and scrolled through Instagram and came across a picture of Shoto 

=========

Shoto.TodoRoki

TodoRoki

Shoto.TodoRoki: I was taken to a conference meeting about hero killer stain with my father. So not fun so many cameras 😤🙄.

Bobcutgurl: OMG SHOTO IS LOOKING GOOD

Pink._.Alien: THATS THE HOTTEST BOY IN SCHOOL FOR YOU 💀