Eight

Im sorry today's chapter might be a little off and smutty I'm sorry if you wanna stop reading after this but it's apart of what I had in mind for the story
____________

Katsumi

I woke up and got some clothes on today we were going back to class and I was happy to see my friends again. I went and changed to my uniform. I pulled up my knee high white socks, and put on suspender clips and put on my black combat boots. A headband and went down. My brother was waiting on the couch. "Come on Sumi let's go" he said. I nodded and followed him out the door.

We made our way into the halls of the school and went straight to our class to find it full. Everyone was there and we were last. "SUMI AHH" I heard and turned to Mina and gave her a hug. "MINA ITS BEEN LIKE FOREVER" I say. We both laugh and I make my way to my seat. Soon Shoto comes up to me and taps my shoulder. I immediately turn away "Sumi it's okay no need to be embarrassed" he said.

"There are so many reasons to be embarrassed" I say and he grabs my chin forcing me to look at him. Then he leaned into my ear and was bold enough to say... "I personally thought it was hot" and he walked off HE JUST LEFT LIKE HE DID JUST SAY THAT LIKE BOI.

I was in shooketh and turned to the front to pay attention to Mr.Aizawa.

~~

It was currently lunch time and I was going up to the roof for lunch today just to sit alone. I really needed it. I got up to the roof and dabi was up there. "HOW ARE YOU HERE" I yell at his backside. He turns around and holds out some ice cream. "So you don't want this," he says. "No no I want it, give it" I say walking over and snatching it from his grasp.

"Now why are you here" I asked sternly. "I came to warn you" he says "about.." I say rolling my eyes. "The league of villains and your brother and you" he says "oh what then"

He takes a long deep breath in and says "the league saw how you and your brother acted at the festival and thought to kidnap you guys I think it's stupid but the don't and are going along with it I know this makes me look a little suspicious but trust me I won't harm you or your brother but if you tell a soul I told you I might have to keep you for only me".

He had me pinned hands above head and him between my legs. Our lips grazed each other when he talked. "Do I make that clear baby girl?" he asks. I nod super fast, looking right into his eyes.

⚠️⚠️ not to holy ⚠️⚠️

"Good" he said slowly kissing down my neck one hand holding my hands down the other hand slowly making its way up my skirt. "Dabi, we are on a roof on school property" I say, biting my lip and holding back the quiet little moans. He didn't listen and kept going. I didn't mind. I mean I kinda did like this and maybe even him.

"Dabi," I say Slipping my hands out of his grasp. I grabbed his hand that was sliding up my skirt, now on my hip. He looked up at me and whispered in my ear "I thought you wanted this, you said it yourself yesterday.

He wasn't lying..

Yesterday night on the call

"So if it was just me and you you would let me fuck you" dabi asked smirking.

"Yup exactly what I'm sayin you get it" I say smiling.

"Your a minor" he said

"So age is just a number" I say

"My jail sentence is a number," he said.

"Shut up," I say rolling my eyes.

Endddddd