Twenty-Three

*THIS CHAPTER IS A BONUS CHAPTER OF AIZAWA AND JOKES DATE THERE IS

Aizawa

I was waiting for Joke to come. It is currently 9:00pm and she's coming at 9:15. I had set everything up. As heroes we can't have a date out in public because of the paparazzi and press. Oh and I can't forget the fans. I heard the elevator ding, the doors had opened and revealed Joke, or shall I say Emi Fukukado, since she's not in her hero costume.

I walked up to her and greeted her, "why didn't I ask you out before" I said "Maybe cause You only thought of me as an annoying partner" she said shrugging her shoulders. I kissed her hand and walked her over to the table right next to the window that had a good view of the city. "It's been awhile since i've been up here, Last I was up here was for a meeting" she said looking out the window, taking in the view.

I pulled the chair out for her and let her sit down. I soon took my seat across from her "Thank you Shota" I nodded and started placing some food on her plate. She looked like she wanted to cry but wouldn't allow herself to. I guess that this was a dream come true for her.

Emi (Joke)

For the last few years I've liked Shota and I never thought he'd acknowledge me or think of me more than a mere co-worker/partner. Watching him fix my plate and pull the chair out for me was a dream and I wanted to cry but I must stay strong so I held those tears back from him. "Okay all set" he said, smiling slightly at me. I nodded and proceeded to eat and talk with him.

"You know, I've liked you since High school" I randomly said. "We weren't in the same grade," he said. It's true he was a 3rd year student when i was a 1st year. "Yup and I still liked you after you left for the field. He chuckled at this. "So you wouldn't mind if I did this" He stood from his chair and planted a soft kiss upon my lips and then asked "would you like to dance."

I was pretty sure I was bright red. I nodded and took his hand. He played some slow dance songs and we danced together. He looked down at me while dancing and said "Emi, you are absolutely stunning" and this kissed me again. I think I knew where this was going. He looked me in my eyes and said. "Do you wanna?" This man even asked. I feel so loved. I nodded at a rapid pace and he went back in for another kiss

No ones Pov

Aizawa held onto Emi's waist, leading her over to sit on top of his office desk. He mounted her onto the desk as she melted into the kiss. He pulled away from the kiss and started attacking her neck as she let her hand fly up to cover her mouth to muffle the lewd sounds coming from her mouth. Shota wanted to hear her and took her hand away from her mouth while saying "let me hear those pretty little moans."

That sentence was enough to make another moan emerge from her mouth, Aizawa smiled at this and bent down, making him face to face with her areas. He looked up again to make sure it was okay and she nodded at him again. He lifted the end of her perfect fitting dress and ran his thumb along the sensitive area of her body. This only made her open her legs a little more to give him more room to please her.

Aizawa moved her panties aside and stuck one finger in. Emi let out a whine for more of this while Aizawa explored the tight space surrounding his finger. Soon he had added another and curled them upward to give her more pleasure, a loud moan coming from her throat. Emi's hands held onto Aizawa's wrist as she tightened around his fingers signaling she needed a release.

He snapped his hand away from her, not letting her hit her high. She was breathing heavily. "Lay back for me baby" he said. Unbuckling his pants she wasted no time, Getting as comfortable as possible. Soon he ripped her panties off, Then reached into his wallet and pulled out a condom. Sliding it on then positioning himself at her entrance. She took a deep breath while she slowly slid his way in. Emi let out a String of ungodly sounds.

This made Aizawa's confidence boost up and he felt good about this. But he didn't expect it to feel so good. He let out his own groans and noises. They both felt amazing, a new feeling with each thrust. It was magical for them both. Emi had choked out a few words "shOta Im..Im CuMming" Soon she tightened around him and came and he helped her ride out her high soon his thrust got sloppier soon he himself came in the condom. He pulled out and disposed of the full condom.

Aizawa

I helped Emi clean herself up and since she decided to walk here I just took her back to my place.

Once we arrived I helped her in and changed her clothes. "Thank you shota," she said, kissing my cheek. I felt myself blush some and I nodded "it's all good" I say.  I went to my closet and changed my own clothes and then laid down next to her and held her to sleep knowing I'd have to let her go in the morning. Something I really didn't want to do. "Goodnight Emi" I say and she whispered back a soft "goodnight shota". I smiled content with my life at the current moment. I wish I could just make her mine.

(has been checked for grammar errors)