Two

"May I sit here"

I asked the boy. He looked up and said "sure" it was a plain sure no emotion I could feel in his voice. "What's your name" I smiled and asked "im Todoroki Shoto" I nodded then paused "wait like endeavor" I asked and he nodded "he's my father". I wanted to burst into flames but I contained my flames. "You look up to him" he said "yes" I said. He nodded and said "I want to fight you" I almost choked on my food. ENDEAVORS SON WANTS TO FIGHT ME.

This boy makes me want to burst into flames. I nodded and kept cool "okay when and what time" I asked "tomorrow after school" he said and started walking away but I stopped him "wait here's my number text me the location" he nodded and took the paper. I stood there for a second but stiffened up "what Kat" I said and turned to face him "so you're gonna fight him" he said looking a little ticked "you better win asshole" he said and walked away.

"Mean boy" I said and rolled my eyes. I went and picked up my lunch box and cleaned up my spot, then I went on a walk to the support course room and picked up my uniform case and took it to the classroom. I left it on my desk knowing I may need it later. My costume was a black body suit with flames on the side black and orange tights with black boots and metal arm guards that collect my sweat. All fire proof water proof and explosion proof.

Soon the bell rang and people started coming into the room. "Oh look she got her hero costume" the pink girl said walking up to me "Ashido Mina" she said I nodded. "Nice to meet you" I say and saw Kat and walked to him. He looked at me "yeah" he said "I got my hero suit fire proof and explosion proof and the sweat collectors" he nodded "give me some" he said, I rolled my eyes and put my hands above his and let the sweat drip down.

"That's good he said" I nodded "you owe me some" I said and sat down he rolled his eyes and walked to his seat. "Okay everyone get your hero costumes on and meet me in the gym" Mr.Aizawa said and walked out I went to the locker room and changed into my costume and the girls started talking "oh my god Sumi your costume is so badass" Mina said "Oh I love it" Ochako said I've started calling her Zero.

For her zero gravity quirk.

"Thanks guys" I said and smiled softly. I walked out and was greeted to a drooling mineta "awww your so adorable" I love tricking perves. He smiled and stood there blushing his head off. I walked out and got many whispers until Mr.Aizawa started talking "okay class I wanna see how fast you catch these two" he said

"Bakugo twins come" we both stepped up "you have 15 minutes to catch them both" Mr.Aizawa said passing them handcuffs me and Kat smiled at each other evilly. "Okay you may start" he said. Me and Kat both used our quirks and blasted ourselves in the air then I used my quirk and made two boards. We stayed on them until We saw Jirou and Iida floating towards us. I lowered the boards and me and Kat ran.

He stopped and bent down. I knew what was happening. I jumped up on his shoulders and he blasted us over everyone and I made a board again and I jumped onto It and made one under him. "WERE WINNING THIS SUMI" he yelled determined.

10 minutes later

"Congratulations bakugos you managed not to get caught" Mr.Aizawa said. "Nice" I smiled.

After school

"it was a good day today" I sighed walking with Kat "I say we deserve a birth position" I say with a proud smile "tch. Fine" he said. I smiled and soon we arrived home. I stepped in and ran right to his room and laid down. He walked in and took his shirt off and I did the same. I left my bra on cause weird.. we laid there. Then Kat started humming the song just the two of us. I giggled and he scratched my hair while I went to sleep.

*dream*

"LOOK THERE THEY GO THE NUMBER ONE AND NUMBER TWO HERO GROUND ZERO AND DYNAMITE" a news reporter calls out.

"KAT" katsumi calls out to her brother "WHAT SUMI" "LOOK" she points down and sees her friends Mina kaminari sero and kirishima.

they both waved down and smiled.

.........

they strive to be the best

"We will be the best"

She whispers in her sleep.

Katsuki heard

"Yes we will babysis" he drifted into his own sleep

————————-

This was short but I liked it

(has been checked for grammar errors)