10 Single Soul, Two Bodies

*UNEDITED

We are all immortal until the first kiss and the second glass of wine.

As what Eduardo Galeano said. Whatever. First kiss, check. Done that in the rain. Second glass of wine, check. I have had more than that. But who’s the immortal here? I could feel that way but this greek god, he’s the immortal one here – just the physical sense, of course. I am babbling inside my head – again.

I watched him move closer, gaze heated with desire.

“You look sexy wearing this…”

He said, planting butterfly kisses on my forehead, eyes, nose, lips and finally stopping at my collarbone, partially exposing what’s hidden underneath the shirt, or what’s not hidden because I didn’t have any underwear on.

“I knew you were going to like it…” I barely managed to finish the sentence, as my breath became quick and short when his fingers traced my collarbone, leaving it tingling.

“You’re leaving me all confused.” He said, his voice husky with longing. “I don’t know whether I should take this off or leave it on you.”

“Ah…”

It was all I could manage to say after Nadav ended up nibbling on my ear, sending little electric shocks on every surface of my body.

“Should I..help you decide?”

A low groan escaped his throat and suddenly his mouth smashed into mine with such intensity and yearning. After we stopped kissing to take a breath, I felt Nadav’s strong arms carrying me into his bedroom. He laid me gently on the bed and took off his shirt.

            I woke up alone in the bed after I heard sounds coming from the kitchen; well, I think it was the kitchen because I can hear plates and water running in the sink. I stayed in bed for a few minutes more as I recall what happened last night.

            I felt alive last night, with all my senses running in overdrive. I can still feel Nadav’s kisses on my lips, on my neck, down to my breasts and…I tried not to groan out loudly as I remember what I told him last night.

            “…I said, you’ll be my first…”

            It was not the best time to say that, I kicked myself mentally. First it was my stomach that destroyed the moment and now my close to intoxication state destroyed what was supposed to happen – or so I thought. It only made things…how do I describe it? Is there even a right word for it? Can I safely say magnificent? I really wouldn’t know. I have nothing to compare what I experienced last night. But yeah, I’ll say perfect and magnificent.

Single soul, two bodies…we were one.

I took the Nadav’s shirt on the floor and walked outside, towards the kitchen where I found him cooking breakfast – no, actually it looked like a feast, what do you expect from a chef?

“Good morning.”

He greeted me with a glorious smile on his face.

“Good morning…” I returned his greeting then looked at the digital wall clock. It was close to seven in the morning. If he had cooked all of the food on the table, he must have woken up earlier. “You’re up so early…”

“I wanted to cook for my princess. How are you feeling?”

He asked as he made his way to me. His strong arms enveloped my body in an instant and he gave me a kiss on the head.