where he takes you on dates

Preferences - where he takes you on dates

Dream:

- Dream would take you out to a fancy, classic Italian restaurant. He'd be the perfect gentleman and pull our your chair and open the car doors for you.

George:

- George would take you on the cutest picnic date in the park! It would be so romantic, and you'd spend all night lying under the stars together.

Sapnap:

- Sapnap would take you to the boujee-ist spot in town! Some exclusive restaurant downtown where you'd both dress up super fancy.

Skeppy:

- Skeppy would take you to your favorite fast-food place obviously! You two would order in the drive through and sit in the car together in the parking lot, eating and enjoying the company.

Bad:

- Bad would take you to the cutest little brunch diner! He would take Rat along for the walk and would honestly just compliment you the entire time owo

Karl:

- Karl would take you to the cutest little retro/50's themed diner. You two would have so much fun there casually getting the biggest milkshake they offer and singing to the music they played.

Fundy:

- Fundy would 100000% take you to a cat café and you guys would stay for several hours mostly just aweing at and playing with the cats.

Eret:

- Eret would have a huge picnic set up for you two in the park on a bright, sunny day. He would pick some flowers and put them in your hair while you made him a whole flower crown!

Wilbur:

- Wilbur would take you out to to get a small dinner late at night, and then you two would walk around town together in the dark. Walking by the water or down the dimly lit city street with him, it would be such a cute moment.

Schlatt:

- Schlatt would take you on a date with Jesus because that's what you need asap ✞

Tommy:

- Tommy would take you to the movies. After bickering back and forth about what movie you would go see, you finally won and dragged him to your choice of movie instead of going to see yet another Avengers movie.

Tubbo:

- Tubbo would take you on a little lunch picnic in the park! You two would bring a basket filled with a blanket, sandwiches, snacks, and he may have even slipped a flower in there to give to you <3

Techno:

- Techno would prefer to have a quiet night in (lets pretend he doesn't still live at home), so that he could cook you a delicious meal and set up the cutest little candle-lit dinner.

Ranboo:

- Ranboo would take you out on a brunch date. He would take you to the most popular spot to have brunch, would pull out the chair for you, just be an all around perfect gentleman the entire time.

Hope you guys enjoy! : )