when he's sick

Preferences - when he's sick

A/N: THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 100K READS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH MWUAH!!! <3

Dream:

- When Dream is sick, all he wants to do is cuddle with you and watch your favorite Netflix show all day. Of course, you object because it'll be worse if you're both sick, but honestly, you really can't say no to him. 

George:

- When George is sick, he really stays in bed asleep all day, even the boys want to know if he's alright. He wraps himself up like a burrito and wants you to join in the warm bed, and he will not take no as an answer. 

Sapnap:

- When Sapnap is sick, he's very stubborn and will try what he can to avoid staying in bed or taking some medicine. When he finally gives up, you two will laze on the couch all day watching movies and eating junk food, which doesn't make him any better.

Skeppy:

- Skeppy being sick is the equivalent to a baby being sick: lots of yelling, crying, not wanting to take medicine, and complaining about everything. Of course, he does it all with love because he just hates being sick. 

Bad:

- When Bad is sick, he lovingly wants nothing to do with you. He would hate to get you sick and would feel so bad about it, so for the next few days, he would keep some space as he tried to get better. But don't worry, you can always see Rat!

Karl:

- When Karl gets sick, he will just sort of laze around the house all day in his pjs and be the complete opposite of his giggly, bubbly everyday self. You just want to give him all the hugs and kisses in the world, but he would hate you get you sick as well. 

Quackity:

-When Quackity finds himself sick, he'll normally try to distance himself from you a lit bit and stay in his office most of the day just because he really would hate to get you sick, but you barge in constantly seeing if he's okay because you just love him that much. 

Fundy:

- When Fundy is sick, so are you - of the constant attention he gives you. He gets super clingy, even though it's not the brightest idea, and follows you everywhere like a little puppy dog. 

Eret:

- When Eret gets sick, they tend to stay in the garden outside a lot. They enjoy the sun and it makes them feel so much better, plus you two get to relax in the sun all day so it's not all that bad.

Wilbur:

- When Wilbur gets sick, he also glues himself to you and follows you everywhere you go until he finally passes out due to plain exhaustion. He'll wrap himself up in tons of blankets and like Skeppy, act like a giant baby not wanting to take any medication and instead, wanting to sleep it off. 

Schlatt:

- When Schlatt gets sick, he doesn't exactly act the most pleasant. He doesn't show much emotion or happiness, probably due to the fact that he's also pretty tired. On top of that his splitting headaches are the worst. 

Techno:

- When Techno is sick, he shows even less emotion than he already does, plus his voice gets even deeper. He pretty much just either walks around the house all day doing nothing or is on his pc doing something related to his channel. He doesn't want to get you sick but he'll have you sit and lie down next to him while he holds you. 

Tommy:

- When Tommy is sick, the whole world knows it because nobody is allowed to bother him or talk to him or see him, except you of course. He hates being sick because he can't be as close to you as he'd like, but you two can always bypass that by playing some Minecraft together. 

Tubbo:

-When Tubbo's sick, he tries his best to do things with you without physically being near you like calling you late at night, playing Minecraft together, maybe even sending something to your house. 

Ranboo:

- When Ranboo gets sick, the daily grind on Twitch doesn't stop; he sounds awful and groggy but he's still playing on the SMP farming those subs. He'll also promise to stay far away from you and promise Facetiimg and Discord calls so you don't get sick yourself.