his favorite thing about you

Preferences - his favorite thing about you

Dream:

- Dream absolutely love staring into your eyes. He thinks your eyes are so beautiful and just compliment your face so well. 

George:

- George's favorite thing about you is your bubbly and uplifting personality. He loves always seeing you so happy and always in a good mood, it puts him in a better mood too seeing you always so happy.

Sapnap:

- Sapnap loves your smile! He loves making you laugh and cracks jokes all the time  because it means he get to see you smile! 

Skeppy:

- Skeppy loves how innocent you are! Just like Bad, he loves swearing and saying inappropriate things to get you riled up. 

Bad:

- Bad is completely in love with your confidence! Your confidence in yourself is one of the things about you that he absolutely adores, its one of the first things he noticed about you. 

Karl:

- Karl's favorite thing about you is how gentle you are. He enjoys being around you so much because he loves seeing how gentle you are with not only him, but other people as well. 

Quackity:

-Quackity loves your sense of humor! You two never have a dull moment since you guys have the exact same sense of humor, its also something that brings you two closer together. 

Eret:

- Eret loves how intelligent you are! He loves how you sometimes just bring up random fun facts, or how you can go on a rant about some topic he doesn't know anything about. He thinks you're just super smart. 

Fundy:

- Fundy loves your hair! He loves touching your hair, brushing it, playing with it, you name it. The best is when you two lay beside each other and he can just go on and pet your hair for hours. 

Wilbur:

-Wilbur loves your voice! He loves hearing your voice, especially when he gets you to sing! Hearing you sing is his version of the gates of heaven opening up. 

Tubbo:

- Tubbo's favorite thing about you is how quiet you are! Completely opposite of Tommy, you can be so quiet and peaceful to be around most of the time. And it's a comforting quietness, not awkward at all. 

Techno:

- Techno loves how competitive you are! Everything between you two is turned into a competition, especially playing video games with each other. He loves how you believe you even have a shot at beating him in anything. 

Schlatt:

- Schlagg loves how stubborn you can be sometimes! You enjoy being stubborn because sometimes you can see it piss him off, other times he just finds it super funny. 

Tommy:

- Tommy loves your singing! He loves listening to you sing some of his favorite Bruno Mars songs, he even gets you to sing on stream sometimes. You singing is just the most beautiful sounds he's ever heard. 

Ranboo:

- Ranboo loves your dedication to things! When you need to get something done, he loves watching you be so dedicated and determined to do it. It also means you're super dedicated to him and dedicated to spending time together. 

✩ Thanks for reading y'all! 

AND OMG SKEPPY IS GETTING A LOVEORHOST THIS SATURDAY AHHHHHH