their reaction to pregnancy (2)

Preferences - their reaction to pregnancy (as your best friend / as your boyfriend) 

Part 2!

Wilbur:

As your best friend: Literally falls in love with the idea of being an uncle and gets super excited for you now. At the same time, he's liked you for a super long time and honestly is a little sad it's not his..

As your boyfriend: He gets super quiet as he really just has no idea what to say. He's incredibly happy and practically on the brink of tears of joy, but at the same time doesn't know if he's completely ready for this. 

Eret:

As your best friend: The most wholesome friend ever AHH he would be so excited for you and later on, help you with all the shopping, preparation and organizing! 

As your boyfriend: Just like Bad, he's literally so incredibly happy he starts to cry. He's just in complete disbelief. THE BABYS GONNA HAVE CURLY HAIR AHHHHHHHH. Deep voice baby.

Schlatt:

As your best friend: Honestly hides his emotions super well so you're not even sure if he's genuinely happy for you or not. He's actually excited for you as he continues to make baby-deprecating jokes.

As your boyfriend: Just in utter disbelief that he's having a baby before marriage. Immediately starts asking you to marry him and even brigs out his Pope Francis cutout to convince you.

Tommy:

Tubbo:

Techno:

As your best friend: Is actually super happy for you but suppresses it by making a ton of jokes about how if anything ever happened to you, the children would the be some orphans...

As your boyfriend: Literally super scared and nervous because he hates children and has no idea what to do with children, but honestly excited because Theseus also had kids. Techno is now like Theseus.

Ranboo:

Woah these two chapters took long to do, hope you all enjoyed!

@ anyone who was looking for the minors in the this chapter, bruUuuUhhhh