Into the mindscape

An update? Yes its been 5 months since I've updated but I'm back and have millions of ideas.

This is inspired by PegaUniAlicorn. You should definitely check out there acc, there's a lodes of super cute fanfics on there.

Also this isn't billdip, I've kind of gone off that now. I still have 1 billdip fic to publish but that it. After that I'm done.

(Takes place a bit after the last mabelcorn but the main difference is that mabel didn't get the unicorn hair.) 

Mabel's pov
I had failed to get the unicorn hair, and dip had broken the bill proofing machine. So technically we were doomed, well that's what grunkle ford said anyway. I'm sure we were doomed… right. 
Right now we were all messing about in the living room, dipper had found some kind of game that wasn't nerdy that everyone enjoyed. Dipper was fast asleep next to grunkle ford.
Ever since that incident with the portal dipper had been acting weird. Not in a bad way but he wasn't getting a lot of sleep and was spending a lot of time with grunkle ford. 
 Dipper started to mutter in his sleep, I couldn't make out a lot of the words. 
“Bill… no, stop… no, no, no” my eyes widened and so did grunkle fords. 
“Bill” he growled out “bill’s in dipper dream, we have to stop bill form tricking dipper into making a deal with him” 
“How are we going to do that?” stan questioned, grunkle ford pulled out the journal and 
“Oh ye, me, dipper and soos used that spell when we stopped Bill from getting the code to the deed” i told them, stan looked lost but nodded anyway. 
“What do we need for it, some kind of nerdy stuff?” grunkel stan asked. 
“Candles, we only need candles,” Ford said, staring at Stan with a blank face. 
“Oh” Stan said. He started to mumble about ‘stupid spells’ and that ford was an ‘insufrabel nerd’ 
I grabbed some candles that were on the side. 
“Grunkle stan, can you turn the lights off?” I asked, he nodded and joined us in the circle. 
“Videntus omnium. Magister mentium. Magnesium ad hominem. Magnum opus. Habeas corpus! Inceptus Nolanus overratus! Magister mentium! Magister mentium! MAGISTER MENTIUM!” grunkle ford chanted, we were surrounded with blue light and we were in dippers mind. 
I looked around and it looked really cool. The shack was there, just like in Stan's mind, but it was a lot brighter. We went in but instead of memories it was just a normal shack. 
“What?” I questioned. 
“Mabel was in a dipper's dream, not in his mind” ford said. 
“Oh, that makes sense” I say, Stan rolled his eyes. Suddenly we all heard dipper scream. 
“Bill! Don't do that!” he shouted. Bill laughed. 
“But pinetree” he whined like a kid “your just so easy to scare” 
We continued up the stairs to the attic. The door was open and there sat dipper and… some blond kid. 
“Pinetree, i think we have some uninvited visitors” the bond kid said, he sounded like bill…. Wait, that was bill? 
“Grunkle stan? Grunkle ford? Mabel? What are you doing here?” dipper asked. 
“We came to stop bill” Ford said. 
“But sixter, we were talking” bill pouted. This was so weird.
“And bill was showing me-” he was cut off by bill
“A new code! Ye… a new coed in the journal” bill shouted, 
“Ye… a new code.” dipper laughed nervously. I knew he was lying and he knew I knew he was lying. 
Ford glared at them, Bill seemed super nervous… something was definitely up. 
“What were you actually showing him?” ford demanded. 
“He was showing me different dimensions,” dipper glared back. What was going on. 
“Why?” ford questions. 
“You know damn well why” Bill growled, he looked sad? 
“Oh… you're still trying to find him?” ford laughed. “Good luck with that, you'll never find him. He’s probably better of-” bill walked up to ford and punched him, square in the face. 
“Hey! Leave my brother/grunkle alone!” me and Stan shouted. 
“You have no clue what i've been through to find him!” bill growled at ford. Tears streamed down Bill's face. 
“Every day i feel his pain, do you know what it feels like to feel like you've been wiped thousands of times? It's been like this for 5 years! Five years!” Bill shouted. Ford's eyes widened. 
Bill started to turn red. 
“Bill! I think i've found him!” dipper shouted. Bill instantly turned yellow again. He flew over to dipper. 
“Reverse falls? REVERSE FALLS!” Bill shouted, “this is worse that i imagen” he said. 
Suddenly we all woke up, dipper was the first up. He ran up to his room. 
“Dipper!” I rushed after him. I got to our room and Dipper was reading his journal, one he'd owned since he was 7 or 8, I couldn't quite remember. 
“Dipper? What was that? Why were you working with bill?” I asked. 
“Do you remember my ‘imaginary friend’?” dipper asked. 
“Ye.. will or something?” 
“Do you remember his last name?” he asked. I shook my head. “Its cipher” 
My eyes widened, 
“Ye… turns out that Will is actually Bill's brother.” he said. “And ford banished him, to reverse falls. Mabel rev falls like… there's two gideons there! And they're much worse than him!” he shouted. 
“What?” if there was someone worse then gideon it must be bad. 
Suddenly the world turned monochrome and 2 figures appeared in front of us. 
“Will?” dipper questioned with a shaky voice. 
“D-dipper? Is that r-really you?” the new guy, or will, said. Dipper hugged him. 
“Will, I missed you” he muttered. “What happened to you?” dipper asked. 
“What the fuck is going on?” (I was just listening to there's a dead girl in the pool) I asked. 
“Mabel! Where did you learn that?” dipper asked. 
“From grunkel stan, he says it all the time. Is it bad?” I asked, tilting my head. Will giggled 
“I l-like her,” he laughed. 
“Will, this is my twin sister mabel” 
“Nice to meet you will!” i say, 
“N-nice to m-meet you t-to” he says. He turned to dipper and said. “S-she reminds me of p-paz” 
“Ye, she is technically the nicer version of pacifica from this dimension. And pacifica is mabel's swapped version.” bill said. I jumped, and I forgot that bill was here. 
“Sorry to cut this reunion short but we still have many people to visit” bill told dipper, 
“Bye will, bye bill.” dipper hugged both of them before they both went.
“What was that?” I asked. Dipper laughed before explaining again. 
Will and Bill would come and visit us weekly, turns out Bill wasn't too bad.