a different sock opera

It had been years since Bill had seen his boyfriend, Alcor stars. He knew that he had to leave as something had come up and had promised to stay in touch, but Bill wasn't so sure it was that anymore. Bill had not heard from alcor in 12 years and he really missed him. 

Bill decided to go and bother his favorite human, dipper pines or pinetree as he liked to call him. He saw that Dipper and his Mabel had had an argument over the laptop and decided to use it to his advantage. the world turns grayscale as he enters the shack. (i'm writing this without the transcript as i think i know the scene good enough by now) 
“Well well, well, someones looking desperate,” he says. If Bill had a mouth he would be smirking.
“I thought I told you to leave me alone!” Dipper yelled. 
“I can help you kid, you just need to hear out my demands” Bill said, summoning a cane. 
“What crazy thing do you want anyway!? To eat my soul? To rip out my teeth? Are you gonna replace my eyes with baby heads or something?” Dipper asked. 
“Yeesh, kid, relax. All i want is a puppet, ''Bill said. 
“A puppet? What are you playing at?” Dipper asked. If Dipper had been a normal human he might have fallen for it, but Dipper wasn't even a human. Dipper just so happened to be Alcor stars, but he wasn't going to tell Bill that. He came up with a plan fast enough. 
“Everyone loves puppets, and it looks like you've got a surplus,” Bill says. He flicks a sock puppet that Mabel had made. 
“I don't know man, Mabel worked really hard on these,” Dipper said. 
“It seems a small puppet is a small price to pay to learn all the secrets of the universe,” Bill said. He turns towards dipper, he bagins to show dipper all the shity stuff that Mabel has done over the last few weeks.  “and besides, what’s your sister done for you lately, how much have you sacrificed for her huh? And when has she ever returned to favour?” bill asks. Dipper looks at the clearly fake clock on the laptop. 
“Tick tock kid” Bill says. He lights his hand on fire. 
“Just one puppet? Fine” dipper says. He skaks bills hand, “what puppet are you going to pick anyway?” he asks. 
“Lets see, eany, meany, miny… you!” Bill says, his eye turning red as he pulls Dipper out of his body. 

Dipper of course plays along for a bit. He eventually goes to Mabel as a sock puppet for help. 
“... can't we wait until after the show?” she asks. Dippers eyes go wide,
“Do you want me to be a-” he's cut off by a knock at the door. 
“I have to go, wait here, i'll be back after the show” she says. The sock dipper falls to the floor, tears well in dipper eyes as he watches mabel run out. 
“I've had enough of you underestimating me, thinking I'm weaker than you and making me sacrifice everything for you.” he mutters to himself, he flies out of the room and decides he might as well try and get his body back. “Why did I even say yes to come here! Stupid gravity falls! Stupid counsel, stupid humans!” he yells. 
He flies over to Bill who was trying to get the journal without having gotten into the cake prop. 
“Bill!” dipper yells. 
“Ah, pinetree your back,” Bill says. He looks at Dipper's puffy red eyes. “Have you been crying?” he asks. Dipper just sits down on the railing. 
“Humans are stupid” dipper said. 
“We finally agree on something,” bill says, his eyes narrow. 
“Do you want to hear a secret, no one knows” he said. “I'm not human,” he says. 
“What?” bill asks. 
“Have you ever wondered why you can't read my mind, or how I know so much about the dreamscape and mindscape?” he asks. 
“Somethims, but I know lots of humans that I can't read their thoughts,” Bill says, sitting next to the dipper. 
“Let's make a deal, i'll give you that journal, it's not like i actually need it but it's interesting to learn about stuff like us through a human's eyes. All I want is for you to give me my body back,” Dipper says. 
“Fine” dipper sticks his hand out, bright yellow flames surpond his hand. Bill's eyes widen in surprise at the familiar colour. 
“Alcor?” he asks. 
“Yep, glad you finally figured that out” dipper or alcor now said. Bill quickly shook Dipper's hand and left his body. He quickly turned into his human form and hugged the now transformed alcor. 
“I missed you so much,” Bill said. 
“I missed you to” alcor said.