ciphers little brother

Weirdmageddon had been going on for years, ford pines and the zodiacs couldn't stop it because they had lost a zodiac. The pinetree. Dipper pines had gone missing 6 months ago, Mabel was sad to start with but she threw herself into trying to help Ford and filling the gap that Dipper had left. The same night the journals had gone missing too. Everyone thought Dipper took them and thought him a traitor. All the evidence pointed to it because a week later all his books and a few other things disappeared.
Ford was the most angry, the journals were his life work and some 12 year old thought he could just take them? He threw himself into finding a way to kill bill. 
But unaware of them, Dipper had not betrayed them. No, he had joined Bill though, but for a different reason, to keep them safe. Dipper was forced to stay in one room, he hated it but eventually Bill finally let him out and started teaching him magic. He turned dipper into a demon and dipper went by alcor cipher, and was known as Bill's little brother. 

Today the pines and the zodiacs would attempt to get rid of Bill, unaware that Bill had to go to a very important meeting in the nightmare realm leaving Alcor to look after gravity falls. The door of the fearamid opened
“Who is it and what do you want?” alcor asked, not looking up from his book that he was reading. 
“Who are you and where's Bill cipher?” Mabel shouted, and Alcors head shot up and he dropped his book.  
“Bill out for the day, i'd recommend leaving now or i'll have to put you all in the dungeons” alcor told them, growling. Who was he and why did he seem so familiar? Mabel thought.
“Who are you?!?!” ford shouted, suddenly a demon came running in, it was teeth.
“Alcor! There-” alcor cut across him. 
“You had one job, just the one” he said, the younger zodiacs stared at him, had he just made a loki reference? Who was this demon? 
“Did you just make a loki reference?” soos asked, the demon seemed to ignore the question.
“Well this stupid demon just reviled who i am, my name is alcor cipher. Bills unofficially adopted brother.” he told them. Their eyes widened, “and i told you, leave, i'm going to give you 5 minits to exit the fearamid before i get angry,” he told them. 
“We want my journals back now,” ford growled out. Alcor blinked in surprise, they hadn't asked for him back but wanted the journals. 
“Aww, shooting star, you want your great uncles journals more than you want your brother back, your twin?” alcor questioned in a mocking voice. She grew angry 
“Why would I want that traitor of a brother back!” she shouted, and Alcor laughed. 
“You think he would betray you, no he came here to try and save you. Bill just took him and the journals he'd brought to try and stop him. Of course i don't know more, i only arrived 2 months ago” 
‘He had not betrayed us? He'd tried to save us?’ everyone thought. 
“What did Bill do to him?” Stan asked, and Alcor froze. What should he answer with? 
“Umm… I'm not sure” he said uncertainty. 
“I think you do, tell us and we might leave” stan growled out, alcor had never seen stan so angry, well there was that time where he was battling the zombies. 
“I don't know, ok. Stop bugging me and get out. I have to finish the book” he said, picking up the long forgotten book on the floor. Mabel stared at it, it was Dipper's favorite book. She didn't know what it was called but recognized the cover. They had dippers stuff! why?
She didn't get a chance to say anything when a huge pop echoed through the room. 
“Alcor im back!” 
It was Bill. 
“Alcor why are they here?” Bill asked. 
“They want the journals and I want them to leave so I can read but they won't go,” Alcor told bill. “I've theryend to throw them in the dungeon and I've tried to give them five minits to get out or I'll get them, but they won't go!” 
“Not our fault we want to know about this new demon who makes loki references!” Wendy yelled. 
“Realy?” Bill asked “Loki references?” 
“Just get rid of them, or I'll make Harry Potter ones,” he threatened bill. 
“Oh no, not again” bill mumbled. “Ok, get out! Now!” Bill shouted. 
“No! Well leave when we get Dipper back!'' Ford shouted. 
“How about no sixter. if you don't leave now you'll end up like pinetree.”
“What did you do to him?” Stan and a few others yelled. 
“We made a deal and once he served his purpose I got rid of him, just like I'll do to the rest of you” , Bill growled. Ford noted that alcor looked as though he was going to laugh. Something doesn't add up. He looked at the book the demon had and instantly knew that it was dippers. 
“Bill, I'm going to my room, if you're going to yell at them please do so as quietly as possible, i have to finish this book.” Alcor said, sounding pissed off. He teleported off. 
“Well, it seems as though I can't shout at you. So get out or i will kill you” bill said. Ford connected the dots to what alcor and bill had said. 
Dipper was alive and there was some kind of deal between him and Bill, to protect them. 
“But you can't, dipper made a deal with you for our protection, and he's still alive somewhere in the fearamid” Ford concluded. 
“You were always too smart for your own good sixter, but yes i can kill you but it doesn't mean that alcor cant, he isn't included in the deal” 
“He's right, alcor said he'd arrived two months ago, dipper left six months ago.” Mabel said. 
“We should leave” a few members agreed. But the pines didn't. All the zodiacs but soos and wendy left. 
“Go now!” bill said. None of them did “fine then” 
“ALCOR GET YOUR BUT DOWN HERE! NOW!” Bill shouted. They could hear crashing and bangin and a bit of screaming but alcor came into the room. 
“What do you want? I was on the last chapter!” he said angrily. 
“You're the only one who can get them to leave, do it.” bill groned. 
“Why me?” he asked 
“You aren't part of the deal, you can hurt them and attack them. I can't even touch them without my pinetrees permission” bill told him. 
“That's easy enough, pinetree gives you permission” alcor told him. 
“Dipper would never do that!” wendy shouted 
“The dood would never want to hurt us!” Soos agreed with wendy. 
“Oh, did I forget to mention that pinetrees a demon now?” bill said. Everyone's eyes widened. 
Alcor face planted, the stared at bill. 
“Might as well tell them their whole story” he roared. 
They all connected the dots, alcor was dipper. 
“Dipper!” they all shouted. 
“We should erase their memories and get rid of them,” Alcor said, Bill nodded. He snapped his fingers and they all fell to the floor and went unconscious. 
“They'll think that you used a spell on them,” Bill told him. He nodded. With another snap they were gone.