6

"Don't fucking touch her Riddle" - Leonardo DiCaprio

Y/n pov: It was late at night I couldn't get to sleep so I made my way to the Great Lake. There he was Mattheo "What are you doing here" "I needed to think and you just happen to be here" "Can you go think somewhere else" "God your feisty, i like" "Fuck off will you or do you want to get hexed again" "No I don't want to get hexed again" "Then leave" "Fine since you want to be a prat" "What the hell did you just say" "You heard me but I'll be on my way" I said in a seductive voice he then gets up and slowly makes his way over to me. He got out his wand and dug it into my skin leaving a red mark, it was about to draw blood. "Stop your hurting me" "Good you deserve to be hurt" he said with a smile I knew he would never change and I did not want to change him he was Mattheo Riddle and always will be.

"Don't fucking touch her Riddle" I heard a voice it was Leo's voice. "Get away from here DiCaprio" Riddle said as he gave Leo a death stare. "Leo listen to me g-" "Don't Talk witch" he said digging his wand deeper it made a cut in my skin. "Aha" I tried to gasp for air. I knew Riddle was mean but not this mean.

He took his wand off my throat and pointed it at Leo "Curcio" yelled Riddle. Leo fell on the ground in pain I started to scream at Mattheo out of anger and a bit of sadness but he ignored my screams at him and focused on the screams of the boy squirming in front of him on the ground. I stared to cry but I can't cry so I held back the tears that were about to fall. Mattheo is just smiling of what he had just done.

I tried to take his wand out of his hand but he was too strong for me he pushed me onto the ground. I screamed in pain I looked at my wrist it was broken what the hell. I let the tears out this time he then stopped the curse he put on Leo and looked at me his eyes were cold when you looked into them I felt lonely when I looked in his mesmerizing eyes like it was just me and him. But when I looked into his eyes this time it was like looking at the devil him self. "You hurt me..." "Good" he smiled and walked away. I had to take Leo to the hospital wing he was passed out from the pain. I crawled over to him and took his hand and wrapped my hand around his. I then mumbled the spell and we Appreated (sorry if I spelled it wrong) in the hospital wing. Madame ponfrey ran up to us as I was holding Leo with one of my arms he was light. "Oh my Dear what happened to you guys" "Mattheo Riddle that's what happened" "I'll have a talk with Dumbledore about this" "Don't bother please" "What has to be done is... well I'm not discussing it with you." I knew they weren't supposed to talk Business with Student's but I don't want Mattheo possibly leaving.

"Well let's get you all fixed up, come here Darling" she pointed to a bed beside Leo's I laid down as she started to wrap my arm with bandage. What was wrong with Mattheo he usually doesn't act this way. At least I don't think he acts that way since I've been around him but I think those were his true colors showing through.

Madam ponfrey walked out of the hospital wing I had an idea of where she was going. I sighed and rolled over to my side and I look over and Leo was sleeping peacefully. I closed my eyes and went to sleep. It was the next morning or I thought it was it was the afternoon. "You slept well" I open my eyes and there was Leo admiring me sleep. "Ew you weirdo, were you watching me sleep" "It doesn't matter" the light was shining through the windows it was Beautiful. "Are you feeling better" I asked Leo out of concern. "I'm doing fine but stay away from Riddle" "Listen I try but we have the same thinking spot and we always happen to run into each other" "I get it but try your best to stay away from him" "I can't promise you but I'll try" he smiled at me "So Madam Ponfrey said we could leave when we woke up" "Good cause I'm not staying here" we made our way out of the hospital wing to go eat lunch I was kinda upset Draco was ignoring me but it's fine I think he can't get over that he touched me and I also hexed his best friend who got scared of me and went home for a few weeks so I'm not sure when he will be back although I'm not worried about it I had other things to worry about.

There were once again those whispers I heard a few Days ago when I hexed Blaise they weren't staring at me though. Draco then waved his hand for me to sit across from him so me and Leo sat across from him. "So guess what" Draco said looking at me and Leo. "What is it" I said in a concern tone because what happened that caused everyone to start whispering. "Mattheo got expelled" once he said those word my heart dropped I knew it was my fault for telling madam ponfrey what he did to me and Leo. I just kept my gaze on Draco's "So what happened to you guys" "Mattheo hurt me and Leo" "Oh I'm sorry Leo but not for you, you filthy little mud-blood" "What the hell was that for first you act like my friend and then all the sudden you act mean" people at hogwarts really do get on my nerves. I started to walk away Leo was going to follow but Draco told him to stay.

Me and Luna really haven't talked since I got switched to Slytherin I looked over to the RavenClaw table she seemed to be doing just fine without me. It hurt. But I'm fine I don't need silly people like her.