7

(this is funny voldy moldy)

"Go away you filthy little Mud-Blood!"

I went to talk to Dumbledore about Mattheo leaving because of me. I knocked on the door "Come in" his voice echoed through out the room I opened the doors. "Hello, so about Riddle leaving" I said in a quiet voice. "I am not to discuss that with students" "That is understandable Sir but-" "I said that is not to be discussed with students" he said in a harsh voice causing me to quickly run out of his office.

Great I couldn't even try to bring him back. It was around dinner time it was peaceful everyone went on a trip to somewhere in a distance forest in the muggle world I decided to stay back and take sometime to myself to catch a break from what's been going on. Not going to lie I missed Mattheo's Company I liked to mess with him it was fun and I also liked to talk to him I think he is just understood. But it's none of my concern I knew that Draco stayed back on the trip to catch up on school work since he's been failing. I decided to go to the library to see if he was there and needed help. But he wasn't there I then went into the common room to see if he was there he wasn't I then knocked on his dorm room's door. "Who is it" he said in a stern voice it turned me on a bit. "It's y/n" "Go away you filthy little Mud-Blood" "Look I'm trying to help you... I have all A's" he then opened the door and let me in I sat on the edge of his bed and started to help him with it. He then moved his hand up and down my thigh I gasp a little still trying to focus. He then moved his fingers up by my Panties and lightly caressed it making me gasp again. "Stop we need to focus" I said to him still looking at the paper I could feel his eyes on me. He then slides the paper away and his books away he takes my shoulders and tries to pin me down on his bed where he was on top of me. And he succeeded at that I could feel his warm breath against my nose and mouth he then kissed me. He made the kiss deeper and then he took of my top then he slid down his fingers down my pale skin.

"Stop we can't do this Draco" he needed to focus his education matters I know it's stupid and I really wanted to give in but I couldn't. "Get out!" "What I'm here to help you" "Well your not doing your job" "I am too but you wanted to have sex so I wanted to stop you so I could do my job" I said then slamming the door shut sometime he can be so rude, but he was a Malfoy so what did you expect.

With Mattheo not attending hogwarts any more lifted a lot of stress of my shoulder's now I could focus education and maybe work things out with Leo. And not Draco I was done with him I couldn't take him any longer he was just using me as one of his hook ups.