Read chapter 18 before you read this

I'm explaining if your confused I was also confused myself so... yeah

So Vincella wrote a note to her father lying that she can't get pregnant even though she can she just wants to explore the world and do other things than raise a child. She told her father to set up an arranged marriage so she could keep the person she loves (Mattheo) around her.

So when grindelwald went to set up an arranged marriage he had to speak to Voldemort. Basically coming up with an idea to use a illegal spell on Vincella to make her pregnant with the dark lords heir he would have used Mattheo for the father but Voldemort has more power than Mattheo. But when he did the spell she died so she was never pregnant

~What would happen if she had survive~
So if she did survive. She would have raised the baby with Mattheo until the heir was 17 then they would transfer all of the baby's magic into Mattheo so he can take over the Wizarding world and Voldemort would transfer the rest of his magic into Mattheo. And Voldemort would die.

The reason they were going to transfer all of the baby's magic into Mattheo is because it has the grindelwald's power and the Riddles power making the baby the most powerful wizard in the world. Then they would transfer it into Mattheo so he can be the most powerful wizard in the world. Then Voldemort would give the rest of his magic to Mattheo.

So then The heir would have been obliviated and sent into the muggle world and it would do its own thing.

So that would have left Mattheo and Vincella to rule the Wizarding world.

I hope you all understand if your confused love you all