🧸

wilbur let his body collapse against the stiff, cold couch that was placed in the middle of the living room. his friends had left a couple of hours ago, some claiming they were busy, others leaving in silence, and one straight up told him it wasn't his problem. his hand unconsciously went to his nape, massaging it out of habit. 

"it wasn't my fault. it's his problem. you... jesus fucking christ.." to say wilbur was conflicted with himself would be an understatement. at the end of his self debate, he had concluded that he's too good of a person, which is why he feels sympathy for his enemy. 

"you know what i need to do..?" 

"get drunk." 

he was, in fact, wrong. the healthy thing to do would be literally anything else. ignoring that, wilbur put on his (in his words) "shrekiest" shirt and skipped out of the dorm, eager to put all his worries and troubles at home. 

🧸

his worries and troubles follow him everywhere. that was the first fat, gross pill wilbur needed to swallow. to everyone's surprise, drinking brings problems. there is a way to get rid of them, however... to get black out drunk. so that's what wilbur did.

"h-how do fishes reprpoduce ive never seeenn a dick fish." 

the brunette giggled. 

"i meant a fish dick.. hehe"

the bartender gave him a "yea buddy" look before gently grabbing his glass and sliding it away from him. wilbur, however, was too into whatever roleplay scenario he was acting out in this dinky, wet bar. 

"oh no!! i hop-e-e.. no one kidnaps me!!!!i'm too.. hi!!" his sentence was interrupted when a new being entered the bar. even in his inebriated state, he could recognize those green eyes anywhere. unfortunately for wilbur (and very fortunately for dream), wilbur was beyond his usual couple of glasses. and besides, dream isn't THIS hot.. 

this stranger on the other hand.. well let's just say wilbur had to remind himself of his sexuality a couple of times. this being said, this doesn't mean wilbur couldn't have fun. 

the stranger might've had the same idea. his eyes scanned the brunette, as if eyeing his prey. wilbur tilted his head as the hot stranger narrowed his eyes and let an unidentifiable smirk play on his lips. 

for the first time in the three minutes they've been eyeing each other, the blond opened his lips. 

"hey.."

"my name's clay." 

A/N hi y'all. sorry this chapter is VV short. it's a filler and a setup for the next chapter. i'm debating on whether or not to do a new years eve chapter so let me know if u guys want it. and lastly.. THANK U GUYS SO FUCKING MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT. i honestly wasn;t expecting to have this many people read this story, so i really hope you guys are enjoying it. stay safe luvs !! xx

TIME PUBLISHED: 12:55pm