하나

🧸

"who the fuck does he think he is?" tubbo just sighed.

"are you done being a pouty bitch?" tommy exhales, not even bothering to look in his friend's direction. this happened every single day, it was basically a routine for the group. "wil he literally sat down" wilbur scoffed. "no one gives two shits about what he looks like, why does he have to wear a mask all the time phil?!" 

"sounds like you give two shits, wil." the one mentioned shot a pout at phil, who grimaced before turning his attention to the two teens beside him. "and you two.. don't you have to go to daycare?" before tommy could retaliate like the little bitch he is, a smile grew on tubbo's face as he raised his hand, seemingly calling someone over.

"dream!" wilbur let out a loud groan. "tubbo shut the fuck up and head to the orientation. i don't wa-" before he could finish his sentence, an all too familiar voice jumped in. "wow soot, did you wake up on the wrong dick today?" tommy let out a snort before hooking his arm with tubbo's and speedrunning to orientation. wilbur looked to phil for something, ANYTHING, to get away from the man whom he swore as an enemy since 2nd grade. 

"uhh.. techno's at the gate. he's lost, pick him up. yea i'll do that." phil said before, quite aggressively if i might add, turning around and sprinting away. half of it was because of the fear of what would go down between those two, the other half was amusement of how his mate would react being left with dream. 

"why are you still h-" "i only came here for tubbo." ahh, there he was. the asshole wilbur was all too accustomed to. a tense silence filled the air, as the two tall men glared at each other as if their life dependent on it. one full with nothing but hate, anger, homicidal rage. you name it, it's in there. the other, mocking. as if inviting him to start an argument. although wilbur was taller, dream could easily beat his ass. however, he would rather throw himself into oncoming traffic than admit it. 

"DREEAAAMMM~~" the person called broke his staring contest with wilbur and threw his head over his shoulder. "you know, as much as i hate your presence..." wilbur rolled his eyes. "just leave dickhead." dream threw his hand over his heart in mock offense. "me?? i have a name you know." the latter stared at him as if he had grown two heads.

"why the fuck do you want people to call you dream"

"your name is literally wilbur."

wilbur felt his phone buzz, making him forget what oddly creative insult he was coming up with in his head.

PHILZA MINECRAFT (father goose)

father goose - i picked up techno. we're waiting
for tommy n tubbo @ orientaion. 

literally eat the fattest juiciest cock - wilbur soot

father goose - gee thanks..

father goose - wil... when will you get
over this childish rivalry 

it's not childish... im omw - wilbur soot
seen 9:17am

he stared at the blond's face for a few more seconds, debating on whether he should rip his white mask off and shove it down his throat. deciding that it would take up even more of his time, wilbur shot dream one last fuck you look before strutting towards the opposite side of the campus

"dream... why didn't you respond?" he felt an arm sling around his shoulder. "sorry sippy cup, let's go" the so called sippy cup whined as he slapped the older's shoulder. "shut the fuck uppp.. what were you even doing?" the memories of the tall, lanky brunette popped into his mind and he felt the sudden urge to punch something. "nothing important... yet." the blond simply stated before turning himself and his friend around and walking towards the computer science, business, and architecture buildings.

A/N. sorry if this chapter is a bit short. it was just to get used to the characters and the dynamic between them. hopefully my writing will get better as time moves on, i'm a bit rusty. 

TIME PUBLISHED: 1:30AM