what are you doing to my mommy?

written in y/n's pov
this is based off an imagine done by @funsizedbby go check out her ari imagines! 
enjoy!

Ashley and I were cuddled up on the couch watching The Office. 

It was around 7pm and I had just out Lavender, our 3 year old daughter to sleep. Ashley sighed, tightening her grip around me making me giggle. 

"You tired?" I asked and she nodded, digging her face into my neck and humming. "You smell good" She mumbled and I smiled. 

"Thanks baby" 

I kissed her forehead softly, moving around so we could both get more comfortable. 

Just as we were both about to fall asleep, a small voice woke us both up.

"Mommy!"

I groaned, rubbing my eyes and sitting up, trying not to wake Ashley. 

"Whats the matter baby?" I asked our daughter and she pouted, crawling into my arms "I cant sleep" she whined, snuggling into me making me grin softly. I was considering letting her fall asleep in my arms, but Ashley was not happy with that idea. 

"Then go lay in your bed and close your eyes until you do" she mumbled and I huffed. "Ashley! Be nice!" I scolded and she glared at me playfully. "I dont want her ruining our night!" She complained and I rolled my eyes. 

"Too bad" 

She glared at me again, pinching my inner thigh making me gasp. Lavender immediately sat up, "Hey, what are you doin' to my mommy?" She asked and I giggled. 

Ashley groaned, "Im not doing anything to your mommy, calm down" Lavender glared at her, climbing onto her lap and cupping Ashley's face with her small hands. 

"Tell me da truth mama" She said sternly and Ashley snorted. "You're my daughter, I'm not scared of you" she said and Lavender huffed, crossing her small arms across her chest. "Im watchin' you mama" she said, climbing off of Ashley's lap and back into mine. 

Ashley kissed my cheek softly and Lavender glared at her. "Hey! Get 'way from my mommy!" she yelled, pushing Ashley's chest making her groan. 

"Lavender James, I swear to god if you don't stop I'm gonna push you off this bed" she growled and Lav huffed. 

"Then get off my mommy!" 

Ashley rolled her eyes, "Sorry to break it to you, but she was mine first" 

It was silent for a moment before Lavender huffed again, raising her tiny hand, getting ready to hit her. 

"Swear to god, if you hit me I will push you off this couch" she threatened and I gasped. "Ashley! You cant say that!" I exclaimed and she rolled her eyes. 

"Whatever"

After a little while, Lavender finally fell asleep and I brought her back into her room. 

I climbed back into bed, looking at Ashley and smiling. 

"You cant even get mad at her, shes your twin, she looks exactly like you" I tell her laughing. "Yeah yeah, whatever" Ashley says, knowing that I'm right.