cramps

requested by @offcd_kim  <3

A soft whimper fell from your lips as you opened your eyes, seeing it was morning already. You could feel a pool of some sort forming beneath the sheets and you groaned when you realized it was blood.

You bit your lip, thinking of some way to wash the stain out without Ashley knowing. 

You figured you'd get up, get ready for the day, then make your girlfriend breakfast to distract her- and while she was eating you would quickly wash the sheets and she'd never know.

It was perfect.

Until, you felt a sharp pain in your lower stomach while in the midst of flipping a pancake. You winced, groaning pathetically as your hand went to grip the marble counter.

You were so caught up in trying to ease the pain, you didnt notice Ashleys footsteps from behind you. 

"Baby? Are you okay?" She quickly ran over to you, seeing the position you were in, turning off the stove so you didnt burn anything before turning back to you.

"Y/n?" she tucked a piece of your y/h/c hair behind your ear, while caressing your cheek sweetly. "What's wrong darling?" 

"I got my period- i have really bad cramps." You told her- feeling slightly upset about the fact that you had woken her up. 

You felt your bottom lip quiver as Ash pulled you into a hug, soothingly rubbing the exposed skin on your stomach while kissing your head gently, making you sigh feeling some of the pain go away.

"That feels good" you mumbled and Ashley hummed, laying her head on yours.

"Good, Im glad. Let's go cuddle together, ok?" You nod, grabbing your girlfriends hand and letting her drag you upstairs to your bedroom.

Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion when you saw a pair of new sheets on the bed. "what's wrong?" "You changed the sheets?" Ashley giggled a little before nodding. "of course i did silly, now c'mere so i can cuddle you" 

You quickly complied, straddling her lap and digging your face into her neck while she lifted your- well, her shirt up and started to massage your smooth skin making you melt.

The pain wasn't as bad when she was by your side, and you knew she'd take care of you- just like you did for her last week.