flower crowns

Ashley was in the yard, doing an Instagram livestream. You didnt want to interrupt her, but your one year old daughter really wanted to play outside.

"mamamama" she giggles and you smile, picking her up.

"Mama's busy right now nugget, but we can still go out side, we just have to be quiet okay?"

Your daughter nods, frantically clapping her hands making you laugh. She was only in her diaper so you brought her to her room to change her. 

"You ready to go outside babygirl?" Lavender nods, reaching out her tiny hands for you

"You ready to go outside babygirl?" Lavender nods, reaching out her tiny hands for you. You laugh, picking her up and carrying her outside. 

Once you reached a spot that was far away from the live stream, but close enough for Lavender to see her mama, you sat the both of you down.

"Here, mommy's gonna show you how to make a flower crown, okay princess?" Your daughter squeals, clapping her hands together.

You laugh, collecting some small yellow flowers and beginning to knot them together.

time skip

"Look, we're matching!" You exclaim, gently putting the bigger flower crown on your head, while putting the smaller one on Lavenders. 

She giggles, making your heart melt.

"I show mama?" 

You bite your lip, looking over to where Ashley was. You figured it would be okay, seeing as she was probably almost done with the livestream. 

"Yeah baby, lets go show mama" Your baby girl quickly gets up, running towards her mom and you shake your head, smiling. 

"Mama! Look!" Lavender quickly climbs into Ashleys lap, showing her what you had made. 

She gasps, "Look at you! You look like a little princess!" She kisses her on her forehead, before tickling her sides making your daughter burst out into infectious giggles.

You grin, "careful, dont hurt her" you say making your wife roll her eyes. "I would never."  She tells you.

You lean down, pecking her lips quickly before sitting down next to her. Lavender climbs back into your lap, wrapping her tiny arms around your neck and cuddling her face into your neck.

Ashley smiles, kissing your cheek.

"my babies"

You giggle shaking your head, before resting it on her shoulder. 

"Alright guys, I'm gonna go, I love you all so much! Say bye baby!" Lavender waves shyly at the camera before digging her face back into your neck making you laugh.

"Bye guys" you say, waving. Ashley ends the live, quickly opening up snapchat and taking a picture of the two of, posting it on her story with the words

'a princess and a queen'