P̸͖̘̋̏͑͐̽r̸̫͒o̴̧̙̓͘l̶̛̘̿̑o̷̺̯͕̰͗̃͌̾̎ͅg̷̝̠̰̔͛͒̐͘u̴̧̢͕͉̞͋͐̒́̄è̶̞̜̹̞

>•<                               3 Years ago

>•<
    3 Years ago

It all happened so fast. One second he was parking his bike and the next he was running for his god forsaken life. All he knew was his bike fell over, somehow scratched the car next to it and now he was running from members of one of the most popular mafia groups.

Damnit, Damnit, Damnit!

He cursed in his head. He wasn't sure on what to do at this point. He knew he'd get tired, slow down and then he would be royally screwed.

He tried be brave, he even had the guts to turn around a flip the guys behind him off. Which was very dumb because they looked even more mad and their pace quickened. So, At this moment bravery wasn't going in his favor.

So now he was scared, he now knew that for sure after the bravery quickly disappeared. He was only running from 3 guys, but each had to have had a gun, a knife and whatever other murder weapon possible. He couldn't stop. His life actually depended on it.

He wanted to cry at this point, But he couldn't. His breathing would become uneven and come out in short gasps as he would try to cope with his tears. What made him want to cry even more though was the aching and burning that was becoming a feeling in his legs.

Why don't i ever listen to father?!

He wanted to slap himself, mentally and physically. His father had always told him to be careful when going out at night because the city had its own night terrors.

His father would tell him to watch everything he did when going out. Watch who your taking to, always treat them with respect. Be careful to not touch or break anything that isn't yours unless given permission. And one of the weirdest things was to hide his face.

He never understood that one, but just guessed that if he did piss someone off and they saw his face, they would somehow track him, and kill him. And he didn't want that, so he listened to every instruction and rule his father gave him.

Until now, where the worst of his luck reached him and fucked up his life.

The burning was becoming worse and he could hear the pounding foot steps and yelling get closer and closer. There were tears begging to fall but he couldn't, not now.

But he wanted to freeze the second he heard someone clock their gun.

So they're gone shoot at me now!?

His mind had officially gone into a frenzy. He's gonna die, that was a thought that was specifically running wild up in there.

"If you ever are getting shot at, run in zig zags and random patterns. It'll be harder for them to aim at you when they can't predict your movements and you keep moving."