E̶̘̮̟͎̔p̷̨͐̔͐̒̆͝ḯ̵͈͙̳͍͜͜l̶̢͍͛̐͐̋o̸̗̻̓g̵̛͙̰̤̈́̕͜ȗ̷̪̦̯̻͓̃͛̕e̵̢̬̲̎̇͘͜͝

>•<

                                        >•<

Hyunjin groaned as he was bedridden again, his lower back being sprained leading to restricted movement. Thankfully, at least, he was bedridden in the comfort of his own bed, and his ego was fueled to know he wasn't the only bedridden 'baby' as Chan had said.

Felix was in his own bed too, his foot taped up and iced along with many gauze wrappings on his arms. Close the the end, he had been in the middle of sending his attack a high kick before someone grabbed his foot and twisted. He would've been screwed because he fell to the floor with a whimper, and pressure on the foot being too much. But Changbin was near and the second he head the thud, his eyes following the sound, he spotted the scene and rushed to Felix's aid. The men were dead in the time span of five minutes.

Jeongin too, a bullet have gone straight through his thigh, thankfully missing anything vital that would cause profuse bleeding. He had been too distracted with his current enemies to notice a man creeping up on him. The man had blended with the shadows only making Jeongin's eyes miss his movement even more. So when the pulled passed through his leg, he wobbled, holding in the cry of pain. And when the call to retreat was made, his legs gave out as he fell to the floor, Seungmin retrieving his quickly to stop the bleeding.

Everyone was injured to say the least, each one would have a couple new scars to add to the list that scattered their skin.

But not everyone was injured to the point of being babied. "Common, you can't deny that you like being taken care of~" Minho cooed, now sitting on the edge of Hyunjin's bed, a tray of his cooking in hand. Hyunjin blushed, rolling his eyes. "See! You like it!" Minho handed over the tray; some garlic bread, Chicken Alfredo, and a brownie, which was probably made by Felix. (Who was pulled into the kitchen despite his foot because Minho had claimed 'he could not outdo the master.')

Hyunjin grumbled, his stomach copying him as he was handed the tray. "Okay, I like the attention.....and being allowed to be lazy...." Minho snickered, moving himself over to Hyunjin's side. "It you like the sudden attention, does that mean your attention starved? Do I need to step up my antics?" he questioned, Hyunjin's eyes widening as he struggled to not choke on the piece of bread currently in his mouth.

The smack to the back of his head sent him into a coughing fit, "Get your head out of the gutter! My baby Jinnie does not belong down there." Hyunjin would've released a sigh of relief if he wasn't currently trying to get air in the first place.

With his lungs no longer burning, "Yes; I'm attention deprived so I need someone around me at all times keep me busy and cuddling me." he finished with a hmpf. Minho smirked, his head now laying on the same pillow Hyunjin's was. "Is that so?"

Hyunjin had a hard time figuring out if that request was the worst or best one he'd made in his life. Over the next two months, he got exactly what he asked for; which some days was good! But with his introverted self, he liked his alone time too, and that was now extinct. He constantly had someone buried into his side, coming in to check on his every couple of hours, making him food—this one he couldn't complain about—and doing anything for him. But after two months, it got old, and all he wanted to do was see Stay and get some practice in the either training room; The one for his idol life, or the one for his mafia life.