Ó̵̳n̷̨̥͍̪̞̒͌͝e̸̺̫̻̝̙͊͂̄

𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗟𝗘 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗧

𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗟𝗘 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗧

  >•<

Present

"Hyunjin do you have the target on lock?" He heard Chan ask in his earpiece.

"Yup, clear as day." Hyunjin replied, looking through the scope of his sniper.

He himself was sat on the top of the building next to the one the target was in. He was unnoticeable; Black jacket with hood up, black mask to hide his identity, and just black clothes overall.

He just waited, side pieces of blonde hair blowing in his face as he watched the enemy fight Minho and Felix in the apartment he had in his sites. And although the enemies movements we quick to dodge his members attacks, he moved in slow motion to Hyunjin.

"Just tell me when Chan." Hyunjin spoke to his earpiece, getting silence which was an 'okay' from what he had learned over the years.

It had been three years since he was 'taken.' And it still shocked him sometimes when he thought about how easily he moved on. He didn't think about his family much, and he was an only child so there wasn't even a sibling to consider missing.

And he had realized a hidden frustration with his family, which probably led to the free feeling that filled his heart instead of sadness.

He knew that his family was trying to protect him by keeping him inside, giving him many rules on the rare occasions he could go out, but now that he's part of a Mafia, he really wonders what he was being shielded from.

"Now." He heard Chan calmly tell him.

Hyunjin didn't hesitate to lock back in, tracking the enemies next move, before he pulled the trigger. The bullet whizzing through the air, shattering the apartment room window, lodging itself straight into the targets skull. The man obviously dead in an instant, falling to the floor with a thud.

"Nice shot, as usual." He heard Felix this time compliment him through the earpiece. And he didn't miss the thumbs up he got from his two comrades still in the room.

"Meet y'all back down at the Van." He told them, taking out the earpiece knowing he would be needing it the rest of the night.

He got up from his little perch, taking down the sniper stand and folding it to place it in the long suitcase next to him. Next was the sniper, turning the safety on, he then placed it in the suitcase as well.

"Damn i'm exhausted, and all i did was pull a trigger." He grumbled, opening the roof top door before walking down the stairs.

He reached the floor where the apartments started and immediately found the elevator. There was no way in hell he was taking the stairs all the way down the endless amount of floors.