Ẻ̸̡̈́̓i̴͉̳͉͉͉͑͌͗ͅg̴̡̈h̶̻̤̱̾͒̊̾͛́t̷̬̬͑͜ͅ

>•<

>•<

The next time Minho woke up his vision was faced with pitch black. The room felt cold and his body was sore. Although he was relieved to find out he wasn't restrained in anyway, besides of course being locked in a room. Which from what he could tell, his new room had a metal door, and he had no doubts there there were a series of serious locks on the other side of the door.

After his eyes fully adjusted, he noticed a lump on the opposite side of the room, but it didn't take him a second to think about who it could've been. Staying on the floor, he desperately crawled over to the figure. Each movement caused a flair of pain in his body and he could've sworn he wasn't that injured before loosing consciousness.

Finally next to the passed out boy, he carefully pulled Hyunjin's head onto his lap, examining the younger. Being reminded of all Hyunjins wounds, Minho checked each one. They had stopped bleeding, for now, but that didn't mean they looked good.

They were all scabbed, the scabbing being a mix of browns and and unhealthy green, compared to the nice reddish pink they should be. Minho needed to find a way to clean them before they made more permanent damage. Minho scanned the rest of the boy, his skin tone a pale that didn't sit comfortably with Minho.

Oh how he hoped the others would be on their way soon. Hyunjin still in his lap, Minho looked over his own self. Definitely more bruises and gashes then he last remembered having. And sadly, a lot of his big cuts didn't fair far off from the looks of Hyunjins.

Being tossed around a dirty, grimy room with no way to clean up wasn't doing them any good. Their wounds were definitely infected by this point.

They needed to get out of here, whether their team came for them first or not. Taking in the rest of the room, Minho noticed a drain in the center. It wasn't big enough for what plans he could've used, but it made him shudder.

He knew they were in some sort of area for captives, so a drain in a dark room meant no good. Heck, they didn't even have a drain in their captive room, but then again, His team was less violent in that category. He could only hope that his own blood, nor Hyunjin's, would be seeping down that drain any time soon.

Giving his attention once again to the unconscious boy in his lap, he was filled with worry once again. Hyunjins breathing seemed to be slower than average, rugged and uneven. And it didn't help that Hyunjin wasn't conscious, he wasn't awake to show signs of being okay.

Even if he wasn't okay, he could've been awake and that was suffice for now. But he wasn't, he was out cold and unresponsive.

Grabbing Hyunjins face in his hands, Minho shook his head and tapped his cheeks.
"I'm sorry Jin, I just need to make sure."