Roses from the Dark Lord.

He glares at me " What's that supposed to mean?" he hisses, " You know what I mean, you only came because you had to." I hiss back " You don't really care." I furrow my brows at him.

" Yes I do, Why else would I be here?" he questions raising an eyebrow, " Because it would create a huge problem if anyone found out you didn't show up." I say mirroring his raised eyebrow.

He swallows thickly, he wasn't expecting that, I win. he rolls his eyes at me glancing at Lucius, who's looking at him with furrowed brows.

" That's not true I'm here because she was my sister, and she's dead." My brows furrow at his bluntness and he continues. " And whether you'll admit it or not, you need me!" he says his voice getting louder. As I watch the people around the table grow uncomfortable with the situation.

" I haven't needed you for the past ten years, and I sure as hell don't need you now." I say keeping my voice somewhat calm.

" Language." Narcissa scolds scowling at me, I look to her an apologetic smile on my face. Before turning to my uncle again.

He rolls his eyes " You had your Mother to take care of you and before that your Father." he hisses. I stare at him coldly " You don't have the right to mention my father, and I'll be fine without you." I say standing from my seat at the head, placing my palms on the table.

He scoffs " Sure you will, You locked yourself in your room for a week!" he yells " And not to mention the three days that passed before Malfoy even found you!" he says scowling.

" His name is Lucius, have some respect." I hiss scowling at him, " And what do you expect me to do, write you a letter and say, ' Hey I got home to the house trashed and my Mother dead'" I hiss pausing for a minute before adding.

" Oh and ' P.S I killed the man responsible, But whatever imma go skip around all happy-go-lucky in the fields now!'" I yell glaring at him. His eyes widen and I realize what I just admitted to.

For a moment my head rings out in panic. I look around the room for my friends reactions. Daphne's eyes are wide, and she looks slightly frightened. Blaise is just staring at the table. Draco is looking at me with narrowed eyes, but he doesn't look surprised or frightened.

Aris is glaring at his father, refusing to meet my gaze. Marcus is staring at me wide eyed, him mouth hanging open. And it looks to me like Viktor is trying to hold back a smile, as he stares at the table.

I look away from my friends with a huff. Pushing away from the table knocking over a glass, that tips falling into Aris's lap. He scowls at me " Sorry." I mutter leaving the room.

>*<

I'm in my Fathers study, the only place free of distraction. I sit in the chair my head resting on my hands. A million things running through my head. Not like the other day, but similar. I push the thoughts out of my head, trying to focus on something else.

There's a knock at the door, and I look up to see a letter being slid under it. I walk over picking it up and opening it.

Ellie,

Father is making us leave, I've thought about your offer.
And I'd like to accept if it's still on the table.

-Aris

I open the door, looking around for Aris. I see him standing by the front door. He turns at the sound of the door opening. I don't say anything, I just shoot him a nod. He grins setting his bag down and turning to his Father.

" Actually Father, I'm not coming with you." He says confidently, My uncle turns to him raising an eyebrow. " Yes, you are." he says sternly, Aris shakes his head " I'm old enough to make my own choice, and I've chosen to accept Ellie's offer and stay here." he says firmly shooting a glance back at me. I nod in encouragement and he smiles.