It's not over yet.

A/N: KSSKJSBS I'M SORRY IT'S LATE AND I FOUND MEMES!

"You have fought," His voice rang out, sending shivers down my spine as his cold voice echoed in my head "valiantly. Lord Voldemort knows how to value bravery." I had pressed my hands to the side of my head, trying to block out his voice to no avail.

"Yet you have sustained heavy losses. If you continue to resist me, you will all die, one by one. I do not wish this to happen. Every drop of magical blood spilled is a loss and a waste." 

Yet you still insist on wasting it, over a silly boy.

"Lord Voldemort is merciful. I command my forces to retreat immediately."

"You have one hour. Dispose of your dead with dignity. Treat your injured."

"I speak now, Harry Potter, directly to you. You have permitted your friends to die for you rather than face me yourself. I shall wait for one hour in the Forbidden Forest. If, at the end of that hour, you have not come to me, have not given yourself up, then battle recommences. This time, I shall enter the fray myself, Harry Potter, and I shall find you, and I shall punish every last man, woman, and child who has tried to conceal you from me. One hour."

I sit leaning back against the wall, my head falling back into it. My wand was still on the floor next to him, my hands resting on the floor beside me.

Harry had gone back to the castle over a half an hour ago. I had no way of knowing whether or not he was going to the forest. Part of me wished he would so it would finally be over, the other part was ready to plead for him to stay.

I hadn't said anything as they left, I had been in a trance. Severus Snape was my friend, my ally, and he was gone because I didn't protect him. 

He didn't deserve this, none of it.

I glance over at my wand, lying on the floor, in his blood. I was debating whether or not to pick it up, like I have been for the last while.

What reason did I have, I had no one left to save, no one to protect. Everyone else was just fine without me, I had done barely anything this whole time. In all realty, I would just hold them back.

'But if you were to come up with a plan.'

It would never work, I had planned to help Snape, I failed. I couldn't do something as simple as covering his back like we had agreed. I could have done so much more had I found them earlier, or had I not waited, or talked to Harry.

'Get up'

What's the point, I was useless. It wouldn't make a difference if I were there or not. Either way they would be outnumbered, either way they would be fine. They didn't need me in the way as they tried to protect Hogwarts.

'But Draco,'

My eyes widen "Draco." I huff, my head swarming with different thoughts. I hadn't seen him for at least two hours, possibly longer, was he okay, I would need to find out soon. If he's gone that's it, I don't think I could hold myself together.

I need to find him, even if I had to revert to playing my part. I would find a way to get to him, even if it meant risking my cover.

He already knew anyways, he said it himself. He had seen it in my thoughts before I had come to know better. He knew there was a good chance I would betray him, which means he either didn't care, or he had a plan.

I reach over and grab my wand, the handle dyed a deep crimson from laying in the puddle of blood. It didn't matter, all that matters is that I had it and it was usable.