Clues and screeches.

We crowd into the arena and I head for the champions tent. I enter ignoring a glare from Karkaroff.

I look around the impressive tent, before my eyes land on Vik. I surge towards him with a grin on my face. He gives me what looks like a nervous smile, but trying to hide the nerves to no avail. I shake my head moving forward and putting my hands on his shoulders.

" Good luck, not that you need it." I say with a laugh, he nods " Thankyou," I give him a  quick hug. I go to turn but see Hermione throw herself at Harry, I grin at them as a flash goes off. Hermione, Viktor and I turn to the flash as well as the other champions.

I glare at Rita Skeeter as she stares in awe at Harry and Hermione. she gasps " Young love," she says her voice portraying the false awe currently on her face. Hermione releases Harry and they look at her with startled expressions. 

I glance at Viktor from my spot leaning against a post. He's sitting on a cot with his hands clenched into fists.

Rita sighs walking towards them, " How," she draws out a dramatic pause as a man with a camera follows her through the room. ", stirring." she says with a wicked smile pointing to a floating quill. I watch the faces of the champions go from confused to angry.

Viktor stands with a cold expression on his face, and I follow him mirroring it. " You have no business here," He says sternly and she turns to him with the same wicked smile. He looks past her to Hermione then back to her " And friends."

She looks him up and down in what I assume is supposed to be a seductive manner. A look of disgust comes over my face as she steps towards him.

" No matter," she says as the feather of her quill trails along his jawline " We've got what we want." the camera flashes again and she starts to walk, but stops beside me.

She smiles " Miss Locke is it?" I stare at her coldly but nod, " I'd love an interview." she says tilting her head. I scoff stepping closer to her " The Locke name will not graze your, gossip column." I say raising an eyebrow.

She smirks " Oh but it did two year ago." she says smugly, I smirk at her " But only what I wanted you too see." I say innocently. She frowns looking me up and down before turning away.

Dumbledore enters the tent " Champions gather round please, You've waited, you've wondered and at last the moment has arrived." he says proudly. I turn to Hermione nodding towards the door. She nods but is stopped by Dumbledore putting an arm around her.

" The moment only four of you can fully appreciate." He looks around the tent then to me then Hermione then back to me. I smile as his gaze lingers, " What are you doing here Miss Locke, Miss Granger?" I smirk slightly.

I walk towards Hermione gripping her hand " Sorry, we'll just go." she says awkwardly and I pull her through the door.

I giggle as we get further from the tent, " Wow, that woman is absurd." I say and Hermione laughs. " You do realize that'll be in tomorrows paper right?" Her face goes white and she frowns, " You think so?" I nod. She groans dragging her palms across her face, I laugh " Come on, our boy will kill us if he doesn't see us in the stand." 

She raises an eyebrow " Our boy?" I roll my eyes " Please like you don't know who I'm talking about." I say with a smirk. She blushes, I can't be the only one that noticed Vik's constant glances towards her.

>*<

Fleur manages to get the golden egg from the dragon, singing  her skirt while doing so.

Cedric before her managed quite easily, although he too left with quite a few injuries. The dragon had seared half his face and he was taken to Madam Pomfrey.