Acquaintances

*ignore the Hufflepuff lol^^*

"MERLIN!" I yell as I'm being yanked through the door, I hear laughter from behind me and i automatically turn to see who's laughing the first person I see is Draco and he's grinning at me still holding my arm. I shove him playfully trying to hold back a smile, more laughing ensues and I scowl past him to Daphne, Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle.

"You scared the hell out of me you pratt!" I say still with a scowl on my face but he only laughs again letting go of my arm and moving to sit down on one of the couches with Blaise.

"Finally lose the tramp?" Blaise asks as i sit down in between him and Draco. "I lost the tramp an hour ago when she left" I say with a hiss and crossing my legs. "Oh." he says looking surprised "guess we didnt need to rescue you then" he  says laughing, " Rescue?!" I question scowling "That was more of a kidnapping!" i say with a laugh and the others start laughing too.

" Elliana?-" Daphne starts I interrupt her " - Please call me Ellie " I laugh " Ellie your attending Hogwarts this year correct?" I nod "what house do you reckon you'll be in?" she says with a questioning look, the others also look to me. " I think she'll surprise us and end up with us" Draco says with a laugh, "PFFT yeah sure, right in the snake pit. I doubt that you'll probably end up being Ravenclaw your just too sweet"  Blaise says and reaches over to pinch my cheek I twist his hand off my cheek and he yelps " Who are you, My Grandmother?" I say laughing, I drop his wrist and he cradles it in his  other hand making a hissing sound at me. " Honestly I don't know" I shrug. I could honestly care less which house I was put in id end up convincing my mother somehow to let me stay home after this year anyway.

" What house was your mother in?" Daphne asks her voice full of curiosity "my Mother was Ravenclaw-" Blaise interrupts me  "CALLED IT!" he yells out and I punch him is the shoulder "Feisty aren't we?" I ignore him and continue " But my father was Slytherin and so was his whole family, My uncle also was." I add I shrug, staring towards the fireplace.

Draco clears his throat " so whos staying tonight?" he says with a grin,  Blaise leans over me and high fives Draco  " I am" he says grinning and then let's himself fall onto my lap grinning up at me, I smile at him. "Us too" Crabbe says. they look to Daphne " I think so I'll check later though" She says with a shrug " what about you Ellie?" she questions. 

I don't notice them look at me I'm too busy weaving Blaise's hair into small braids and  giving him a questioning look as he wiggles his eyebrows at me I roll my eyes, and then meet their gazes " Oh! no I don't think so" I say with a shrug keeping my hands busy weaving Blaise's hair, trying to hide the fact that they're shaking. " What?" Draco asks Blaise sits up - there goes my distraction- I tug at the ends of my hair gently " What do you mean your not staying?" he asks raising his eyebrows in surprise " I have to go home, My mother will be expecting my return." I say smiling at him. 

He lays his head back down on my lap and I continue to weave his hair "But-" Draco begins " hold on a second" he says and then walks out of the room.

I look down at Blaise and run a hand through his hair, " So... what other languages do you know so I'm not caught of guard again" He chuckles his cheeks slightly blushing " idk if I tell you it's not fun anymore" I say with a laugh,   "Crees que es gracioso?" he smirks " Si" is all I say and then I laugh at him " well now I know two of them" he grins I scowl at him.

" Well that's gonna get annoying" Daphne says and we all start laughing, Draco enters the room at that point "What'd I miss?" he frowns I wave him off, and Blaise smirks. Draco rolls his eyes and hands me a letter -already opened- in a blue envelope I roll my eyes.