Chapter 3

(The next day)

I wake up feeling something off today, I start to hear an alarm I've never heard before. (Izuku has been here for 6 years and is now 16 along with everyone else in class 1A) Jake bursts through the door looking angry and starts to throw me out of my chamber I fell on the ground and he starts to drag me somewhere. This wasn't anything new but he was in a hurry so he grabbed my wrist harder than any other time before.

I struggled from the pain making him grip my arm tighter. Hero's burst through the door and my eyes widen and I smile. They run up to Jake  tackling him and takes me from his grasp. I started to tear up as they take me from him. Easerhead starts to ask me question then asks. "Who gave you to him?" I frown and look down but then back up. "well I was spending the night at my uncles and I'm assuming he got up late that night and called Jake, that's his name. But when I woke up I was in this lab." Eraserhead's eyes soften and asks my parents names and I told him. He takes me to my house and knocks on the door. My mother opens the door and starts to tear up. " I-izuku!? But your uncle said that you ran away?!" My eyes widen in anger.

"WHAT?! I NEVER RAN AWAY HE SOLD ME TO A SCIENTIST!!" My mother's eyebrow burrow and starts to text someone. "Mom who are you texting and why?" She looks up and me and smiles. "I'm texting your father.." At first I was confused then remembered what my father does and I smile. "So is my room still the same?" I ask wondering if they even touched it after I was sold. "No we didn't I left it alone to keep your memory alive but apparently that wasn't the case."