chapter 7

He would like it right? I tried on some other outfits and like them all so i bought them. I walk to one of the spencer's in the mall and picked out some merch and earings. Then i go to one of the food courts and order food for mina, uraraka and me.

A couple minutes later the girls walk out of the stores and walked to my my direction before some guys stepped in front of them blocking their way. "well well would you look what we got here" One of the men said looking down at mina and uraraka. I stare over in their direction and they looked scared by the buff men standing over them. I start to get angery and i walk over to mina and uraraka and step in front of them looking at the guys. "Tch what do you think your doing picking on some girls you don't even know?" I say clearly annoyed. They could tell by the tone of my voice, and i was fine with them knowing. One of the guys stared at me and started to move his arm towards me but before he could touch me i twisted his arm around and threw him on the ground. And the rest of them run.

"thank you deku-kun!" She said and i smiled happy to help. "i got food let's go sit down." I say pointing to our table with the food i bought. "yay!" Mina says with her eyes lighting up as she runs to the table. After we eat mina and uraraka said they were tired so i drove them home to go to bed as soon as i walked out of the car door kacchan ran out of my house and hugged me. "woah hey there kacchan!" I smile and hug him back. "i'm spending the night at your house ok zuzu?" He asked clearly wanting to stay here with me so i won't leave him. "alright kacchan you can stay!" I say and he smile's happily. Not his smirk like and actual smile.