Chapter 4

(10 minutes)

Eraserhead left and a couple minutes later my father arrives and walks in the house and hugs me as he starts to tear up. "I'm so sorry izuku I will make sure he doesn't live another day..." My father say as he lets me go. "Dad while I was at the lab guess how many quirks I got!" He thought for a moment then said. "Twelve?" I shook my head. "72" He smiles and his eyes widen. "But didn't you already have 49?" I smile. "Yeah I have 121 now!!" I smile and raise my arms in the air. "Do you want to see katsuki?" I turn to look at my mother who had gotten her phone out of her pocket ready to text Mitsuki, kacchans mom. "YES YES YES YES" I shout excited to see my best friend again.

My father moves my head to look at him. "You should surprise him at school as a new student!" I blink my eyes not believing what my father was saying. "Wait your saying your letting me be a hero!?" He smiles at me. "As long as you promise me that you will be number 1" I smile and tear up. "I WONT FAIL YOU DAD I LOVE YOU!!" He tells me to go pack as he calls UA.

(A week later, Izuku is surprising bakugou today)

"Class please give me your attention." Aizawa says and claps his hands. "We have a new student now please be kind to him he was not in the best place for a while." He says and smiles as I walk in the room. Kacchan's head was down on his desk until I started to speak. "Hi, my name is Izuku midoriya. But you can call me deku!" Kacchans head shot up and started to cry. Everyone eyes widen as kacchan runs up to me and hugs me. "Hey hey, kacchan it's ok I'm here now." I say as I smile at my childhood best friend.

Everyone started asking questions about how I knew kacchan and what aizawa meant by me not being in the best place, so I explained my backstory especially them giving me 72 quirks. Mr Aizawa's eyes widen. "So you have 73 quirks?" Asked a guy named kirishima. "Yeah" Mr. Aizawa asked me. "How are you still alive with that many quirks. "I honestly don't know..." Kacchan was still hugging me but from behind, it was as if he thought if he let me go I would be gone forever and I didn't blame him for thinking that.