Chapter 5

Izuku walks to bakugou's seat and sits down on his lap. " i'm sorry for leaving you for so long...it's just i wasn't able to return." He holds his hand to my face and stars at me. "it wasn't your fault!" He smiles and patted my head. " i'm sorry for everything zuzu..." He says me remembering my old nickname. "kacchan..." He smiles wider and forces my direction to the front of the classroom. "Ahem." Mr aizawa coughs trying to get our attention and Iida starts waving his arms around to get everyone's attention for Mr Aizawa.

Eventually everyone started to look at the teacher. "class today we a...a villain joining us to bust someone...he is very dangerous so we asked him if we could put a coller on him and he agreed. that is all he will walk in soon, but i'm going to bed if you need the remote go to my desk it's in there." Everyone was shocked to hear a villain was coming to visit, well everyone except izuku. He knew it was his father coming. to vist and he was happy. Katsuki looked and his little zuzu knowing that his father is coming for a vist.

Katsuki knew who izuku's father was but didn't know that izuku had the same quirk as him. As everyone started to chat thinking of ideas about who it could be as someone knocked on the door. Aizawa opened his eyes and yelled. "come in!! but don't you dare try to touch them!" He yelled then a tall man with white hair walked in and everyone knew who it was. All for one. "dad" Izuku called out to the man. The man smiles and hugged the smaller boy.

Everyone is shocked again but before they could say anything he started to introduce himself to the class. "hello everyone, my name is hisashi midoriya and i'm izukus father. and you may be thinking, why is the number one villain letting his son be a hero. well my answer to that is because it makes him happy and i'm fine with it as long as he becomes the number one hero." Hisashi scanned the room to see katsuki. "ah katsuki it's nice to see you again how has your mother been?" Katsuki smiled and waved his hand to the side. "she fine uncle. same old hag as always." Hisashi laughed. "you know that's no way to talk about your mother, you know you love her." He said smiling while everyone was in a deep state of shock to see how kind he his especially around izuku and bakugou.

Kirishima walked up to him and held out his hand. "i'm Ejiro kirishima nice to meet you!" He said as hisashi shook his hand. Mina jumped up. "WAIT DONT TOUCH HIM HES DANGEROUS!!" Izuku laughed while walked over to mina and patted her head. "my dad is literally a puppy dog when i'm around" He smile as whispered in her ear. "watch this." Mina smiled as izuku walked over to his father. "hey dad can i get some money?" He asked and mina looked confused at what izuku was doing along with everyone else's confusion."i- ummmmm" He looked a bit scared.

"i-of course here's almost 20,000 dollars buy anything you want!" He said in a bit of a rush looking as if he was scared to see what izuku would do if he didn't give him money. "thanks dad love you!" He hugged his father and walked over to mina. "he could never say no to me!" Izuku laughed as his father sighed. "alas it's true i could never say no to my little ray of sunshine, well i must be in my way. since it is my turn to cook dinner. if i don't your mother will literally kill me. have fun!!" He said waving as he walked out of the door closing it behind him.

He walks out of the school and takes the collor off.(back to the classroom) Izuku started to could the money. He laughed. "dad could never count!" Mina looked at him confused. " what do you mean how much did he really give you?" She askes looking at the money. "he gave me more that 200,000 dollors in cash." Mina looks shocked. "he carries that much around?" Izuku smiles and hugs pats her head. "no silly he always carries more that 2 million with him so this much is no big deal!"

Mina had no energy to be surprised anymore so she just layed her head down. Izuku handed mina 100 dollars and she thanked him. Izuku also gave her his tiktok username along with his snapchat. "give that to everyone will ya? oh but not my tiktok i only gave that to you cause you look like someone who likes dancing." He says then walks over to katsukis desk and sits on his lap again as katsuki wraps his arms around him.

(small explaination on why izuku has snapchat and tiktok. in the week before he went to ua his mother and father introduced him to technology and social medias.)