Mead and memorries

Hi! So I wrote a lot, like insanely a lot during winter break. This is a long chapter hope it isn't too long guys, enjoy 😊❤

As I saw the with light and then suddenly something in me snapped.Like a barrier braking. Loki was pushed back by the sheer force of it. 

"Nothing. What did you see?" He asked curiously

 "Just a bright light" 

He reassessed the situation, clearly bothered that this is beyond him. I bet that pride of his prickled him. A "God" such as him cannot even pierce the memories of a mear mortal. But he said calmly: 

"This does happen sometimes" his voice grew quieter as he was speaking." when one has a traumatic memory blocking all the others out. The cases are rare but not unusual." 

I hit my head It was blunt force trauma. Not psychological trauma? I panic slowly. What could have terrified me so much that I blocked out all my memories?  

"I hit my head I was bleeding. It must have been that. Are you sure you didn't just make a mistake maybe someone else can..." He interrupts me before I could finish 

"There is no one else who could read memories quite like me," he says vainly. "the healers fixed all of you and  I can assure you the technology we have here is much more refined than the one on your measly Midgard," 

He stops in his track realizing he is upsetting me. I do not know how to react to this. 

"How am I to go back on earth if I don't even know where I belong?"

 I said my voice breaking as I try and deal with my fate. Suddenly he put his nice face on not quite like the worried one or the sad one, I could tell he was trying to fool himself too not just me. He was pacing- thinking.

"Untill we sort this out you are to stay here in Asguard, with me"

 I was infuriated by the decision. The decision that was first and foremost not his to make. Before I could open my mouth to object he came closer and put his hands on my shoulders looking at me like he was talking down to a  child. 

 "You are to remain here, and not to leave this room untill I permit it. If people spot you they may discover my scheme." 

The audacity. 

"Your scheme?!" 

I start seeping with rage, like someone filling a cup slowly until it pours over. This two-faced,sorry-ass, manipulative liar!

"So you vowed to protect me and all you think about is yourself. Do you call this protection? I am basically still your prisoner but in a nicer room! How grand of you! How about returning me to earth and letting humans handle my amnesia or will that also meddle with your schemes!?"

 I accentuated the word meddle sarcastically. He grins devilishly at me and then he grows cold, his hands slip from my shoulders as fast as the chills grow into the now empty spot. His voice intimidating and ruthless:

"What is good for me is in turn good for you. I am after all now your guardian. If I get caught you will never get back to Midgard and we shall never figure things out. Now you will obey me in one way or another, I may have taken a vow but rest assured there are other ways I will punish you if you dare step out of this room! "

Saying that he rushed out the door slamming the heavy door behind him. Not even giving me a chance to respond. I heard a click and a lock. I rushed to open them but in vain. I already knew they were locked but I owed myself a try, I owed my freedom a try. At least there's no bondage around me I taught, none other than the word he gave me.