Oblivion

HI! ❤Thank you for reading ❤😊Just wanted to let you know that the storyline is independent of the storylines in the movies aka it doesn't follow the chronology of the movies.😊I would like to think it's somewhere before Captain America the winter soldier. I will also put trigger warnings in front of every chapter just in case any of you guys suffer any triggers or feel uncomfortable reading certain scenes. With that said here is the first chapter, hope you enjoy reading ❤❤❤

DISCLAIMER/TRIGGER WARNING:KIDNAPING,PHYSICAL ASSAULT

Y/N's POV :

I woke up in a strange room bound and gagged. For a brief moment, all I could feel was a blinding light. Then as my vision crystalized I understood that the room is not that bright, it's just pale and white. My eyes were painfully dulled. The exposure to the flickering light has not been pleasant, or helpful.

My vision was blurry. The intense pain at the back of my neck, which I can only guess was an open wound was pulsing and stinging, badly. The stench of disinfectant made even the air around me feel hostile. It took me quite a few seconds to recollect myself from that feeling. When I did, I realized my wrists were bound tightly behind my back. I've been strapped onto a chair. The rope sank into my skin, creating a burning sensation.  My natural instinct was to wiggle out of it. But the pain became stronger at any movement. The more I moved the more it would tighten.

I was delirious, the whole room was like a horror movie set. I could barely breathe as the sickening air filled me with dread.

When I sprung out of that shock- I was suddenly taken by fear. 

"Where am I?"

"Why am I bound and gagged?!"

"Oh my god someone is going to kill me!"

Looking around the room, desperately trying to find anything I could use to set free, I take in the space. Nothing in sight but the cracked white walls. I was placed sitting in the center of the room facing the matted glass door. 

Shaking with fear, the panic was overflowing me. I started mingling, moving my sore limbs in a desperate attempt to set free. The motions leave me bleeding from the restraints tightening. A painful cry escapes me as the rope cuts deeper into my skin.

"I can't give up!" - rang in my head

This is about more than just a few cuts and a temporary feeling of pain, my life is at stake. Who knows what kind of maniac has me trapped here? The mere taught of it makes me sick to my stomach. I shake at the taught. The coldness of the room only amplifies the horror-like setting. My brain cannot stop spinning all the horrible scenarios that could unfold.

It stops as I try to remember what happened, where I was before this, today, yesterday, the day before that. But it comes out blank. The sudden void in my memories is as terrifying as the situation. Preoccupied with my own thoughts slowly turning manic I haven't noticed that I was breathing so heavily. Audible. Adrenaline was slowly kicking in as my heart was racing. A single moment felt like an eternity. With every breath I took, it was getting harder and harder to breathe. My breath turned shallow and fast as the ropes were not moving or breaking, only getting tighter.

It's hopeless to resist. My hands were bleeding heavily now. I let out a groan as I couldn't even scream for help or from frustration. My mouth was covered. The sore taste of the restraint put over my mouth mixed with the scent of blood was despair incarnate. My wrists felt like they were burning.

 Only one taught has been on my mind- "I 've got to set free" over and over again.

It was the only sound I could hear, my only purpose and sole goal to keep me from weeping in fear. On the outside embodying it was the sound of my breath shaky and uneven as I was still mingling against my body's capability, frustrated and scared that I have reached the end of my path. 

Until...A sound. A cold sweat washed over me. Everything in me straightened an unknown survival instinct. The sound of sharp footsteps was ringing on a laminated floor, the sound of death, the very sound of my captor. The fear was overwhelming. I forcibly calmed down not wanting to provoke him.

"You never know what's in this psychopath's mind"- I thought.

There is no way out of this but my brain, so I will use it. So I thought of my next move as carefully as I can, while a tall dark silhouette with a cane showed up behind the glass door...

WRITERS NOTE:

It was a short chapter but it was also the first so I hope you forgive me. 😊I really tried to portray the fear of getting kidnapped since I see in a lot of fanfictions they kinda skip that part and just go into how hot he is. That's okay, he is very hot but  I wanna portray a more realistic timeline of you aka Y/N, and Loki falling in love. So slow-burn.⏱ I would really like to know your opinion and to hear where you think this story will go. If I have any grammatical errors I apologize, please do leave a correction in the comments and I will correct it with love ❤  since it is very helpful. Lastly, vote if you liked it, it means a lot.

I hope you are having a great day!❤

E.M