Authors note/ Continuing to write

Hi guys!

First of all, I would like to say I am touched by how many people have actually read the story and that so many of you have enjoyed my story enough to put it on your reading lists. I saw so many of you had, I get a notification practically every day and it fills me with indescribable joy every time I hear that little tingg!

The very reason I initially stopped writing this fanfic is that I felt like no one liked it. I started writing as a way to deal with my PTSD and wasn't familiar with how Wattpad works at all. It has helped me deal with a lot, despite that, seeing how very few people read it made me think that it was perhaps a bad piece of writing and that maybe people aren't enjoying it? Anyways feeling like no one seemed to like it I didn't really have the motivation to continue.

But these past two weeks had me in a spin since suddenly people started reading it like crazy! And I felt so happy that someone is actually reading it. And then the notifications came and I was over the moon.

I know 300 people is not a lot in here, but to me, it does mean a lot. So for those of you who have read this, kept it in your library, and waited patiently, I will be continuing the story! YAY! I will have to do it from May because I have a lot of exams currently and am chasing a scholarship this year.

The next chapter is called  "mead and memories". I also wanna present some new guidelines I will be following for you:

1. Each chapter will be at least 2000-3000 words

2. New updates will be coming every Saturday (starting from the 25th of May)

3. I will include a song or a playlist to go with each chapter

that follows the overall mood (with a link ofc)

4. As always trigger warnings will be set before every chapter

Thank you again for reading so much, and as always- Have an amazing day <3