•Hwang InYeop Imagine•

6:30pm

6:30pm

Your nose was stuck in a book, as always, as you sat in the silence of the library. You were there specifically to study for an English test and you knew if you had stayed in the dorm with your rowdy roommates, you wouldn't be able to concentrate. As you were in the middle of a chapter, you felt a sweet kiss being placed on your cheek, causing you turn around, and to your amazement, it was your boyfriend. He sat across the table from you, allowing you to finish up your studies.

Hwang: How's the book so far? He whispered over to you

Yn: I'm not gonna lie it's pretty interesting actually, the narrative and plot are so amazing. You whispered back over to him

Hwang: really? I wasn't expecting that since it's so old.

Yn: yea me neither. You said and placed your focus back on the book

Reading was your favorite hobby and this specific one did not fail to make you intrigued. You continued reading as your mind imagined some of the scenes in the book, it all played out like a movie inside your head. As time went on, people began to leave the library and it slowly got empty until it was only you, your boyfriend and a few other people sitting all the way on the other side of the library. You then seen out of the corner of your eye, that your boyfriend moved next to you

Hwang: how about we spice things up in here. He whispered causing you to look over at him in confusion

Yn: what do you mean? You asked causing a smirk to appear across his face

Hwang: How about I just show you instead. Do you think you could be a good girl and stay quite for me? He said as he got under the table.

Your eyes instantly lit up when you felt him get between your thighs. You slowly began feeling little kisses being placed on your thighs as his hands moved up to your waist. He wasted no time pulling your panties down to your ankles and move your skirt up a little bit. He began sucking on your clit as you put your head down on the table with your hand over your mouth. With every passing moment, his tongue began going faster and at this point, you could barely even hold in your moans.

Yn: Fuck~ yes baby. You moaned out in pleasure lowly

You tried your best to keep your moans down but some unfortunately did slip out and you felt like the librarian was gonna come by any moment to escort you two out. To your surprise she didn't, no one did even tho there were still some people left in the library no one ever came by you two. With the fact that you two could potentially get caught lowkey excited you and gave you a rush.

He then stuck a finger inside of you causing a little gasp to escape your lips as your eyes rolled to the back of your head. His pace sped up with every passing moment as his finger continued to go in and out of you. Your muscles began to tense up as your moans got a little louder. He looked up at you once again while playing with your clit, using both hand and tongue. Your eyes met his, the feeling of your hole clenching around his moving fingers made him thrust faster and harder.

Soon enough, your orgasm burst through as your toes curled as your head feel onto the table. His tongue gently licked your quivering hole, swallowing all of your juices. He then took his finger out and got from under the table and back into his chair, looking over at you with a smirk on his face.

Yn: that was... amazing. You said still with your head on the table

Hwang: you taste amazing. He said licking his fingers

__________________

It was now a little later now and you were back home watching a movie in the living room area while he was in the kitchen getting something to drink. He then came back in there with some ice water as he sat right next to you.

Hwang: well today was interesting. He said taking a sip of his water

Yn: exactly, thanks to you. You said still facing the tv

Hwang: but you've got to admit, it was a rush. He said as a smile appeared on his face as he looked over at you

Yn: that's probably the most risky thing I've ever done before. You said chuckling g a bit

Hwang: well how about we make it less risky since we're in our home. He said placing his lips onto yours as you kissed back.

🥳The End🥳

So I don't really like the way this one turned out it was kinda boring to me😕 better ones go come in the future