•Lim Jaebum Imagine•

3:30pmYn POV

3:30pm
Yn POV

You and your boyfriend Jaebum were out Christmas shopping and you had decided to stop by your favorite lingerie store Victoria's Secret. As you walked inside you noticed all the beautiful Christmas decorations, giving the store a more Christmas feeling and all the sales they were having as well.

You grabbed a basket and began scanning the store, first starting at the clothing isle and grabbing some sweatpants then heading towards the lingerie isle. This was Jaebums favorite section for you to come to because he knew you'd allow him to pick out some pieces for you to wear.

"Ooo I like this." You said picking up the black lace lingerie set

" mhmm that's cute." He said investigating it

"They bras bought small as shit tho so I might have to try on some of these." You said beginning to walk around some more

You then began to pick up more lingerie sets and handing them over to Jaebum to hold on to. About 10 more minutes of walking around you finally feel like you've had enough so you walk to the back of the dressing room and into one of the empty changing area's, closing the curtain behind you. You admired the beautiful decor they had inside of the dressing.

Jaebum hands you the first lingerie piece and you then closed the curtain and began stripping all your clothes off. You put on the black studded lingerie and then looked at yourself in the mirror and fixed up the problem areas. Once you were done you opened the curtain revealing it to Jaebum

"Soo... thoughts?" You asked him

"It's pretty I love it. Are you comfortable in it tho?" He said smiling at you

"Yea this is actually surprisingly comfortable." You said looking at yourself in the mirror again.

"Aww that's good." He said causing you to go back in the changing room and strip again

Jaebum then handed you another set that you didn't particularly like but Jaebum picked it out. It was a more festive lingerie set with Christmas shit on it. As you tried it on, you looked at yourself in the mirror and knew you looked crazy. You then opened the curtain to reveal jaebums already laughing face and your pouty face.

"Awwwww, you look so..... Festive." He said and chuckled lowly

"Nigga nooo I look stupid." You said looking at yourself in the mirror

"All you need is some elf ears and boom, Santa's little helper." He said and laughed at his own joke

You then walk over to him and began punching his arm causing him to laugh even more while trying to stop you. Once he finally gets a hold you your arms he hugs you and you knee him in his area slightly, causing him to wince in pain sit back down while holding it.