•Lucas Wong Imagine•

9:45pm
3rd person POV

You walked down the dark street turning the corner as you looked at the second hand on your watch, it was almost 10:00 you thought to yourself, hopefully you'll get there before they close. You let out a painful moan and made a grimace face as you tried your best not to fall in your heels. "Great... just great." You thought to yourself as you rubbed your wounded foot. This was for sure one of those bad days that you were having and things just continued to get worse.

You hissed in pain as you threw your hair back out of your face and continued your journey. All you could think about in this moment is getting some hot chocolate to ease your pain and it would probably make you feel emotionally better too. Let's break down how your terrible day went shall we, okay so let's start off from this morning. You couldn't even take a nice hot refreshing shower because for some reason your hot water wasn't working even though you live in a nice apartment.

Next you couldn't drive to work because your car was in the shop so you had to catch a taxi, I know your probably thinking what wrong with this?, the fucking driver seemed like a molester and you felt uncomfortable so you got out and you took a 15 minute walk to work. Then once you got to work you arrived only 2 MINUTES LATE and your boss was mad as fuck at you and made you do extra work, he lucky you didn't have your pistol on you 🔫.

Your probably thinking oh it has to stop there, nope🙃. You had to walk home since you couldn't find a taxi nor an Uber/lyft. So yea that all leads us to now, you walking to the coffee shop that was right down the street from your apartment. You arrive there and you walk inside and was greeted with probably the worse news of today.

"Sorry, we're closed." The barista exclaimed as he continued cleaning the counters

He was too tired to argue with you so he didn't care to look up as he cleaned the counters

"But it's not 10pm yet." You said walking in pouting

He then finally looked up from his task and you looked straight into his dark chocolate eyes and couldn't help but to gulp at his handsomeness. The barista was also left in shock and didn't expect to see someone as breathtaking as you🥺. He dropped the cloth on the on the counter and blinked a few times to hide his tiredness and straightened his back hitting his head on the lamp that hanged down beside him. He hissed and rubbed his head and a small chuckle left your mouth and you already knew that the barista boy had saved your whole day.

"Are you okay?" You asked him concerned a bit while looking up at his tall figure as he looked back down at you

"N-No wait I mean yes, yes I'm okay." He said trying his best to hid his embarrassment and nervousness

He then ran his hand through his thick hair and switched his glance from the checkout counter over to you and stared at you, while you admired his whole outward appearance.

"So what can I get for you beautiful?" He said smiling widely

"Just a hot chocolate." You said trying your best to keep your composure after receiving a compliment from him

"Okay, I'm Yukhei by the way, nice to meet you." He said massaging the back of his head, still nervous and gave a little smile