02 | 'The Dream SMP?'

"Who are you..."

Both the ram and the other man's eyes suddenly go bloodshot, forgetting that i knew nothing of them. "Schlatt, i thought you told them?" I see the guy with the beanie say quite softly, unlike the Ram person whos name must be 'Schlatt', the beanie guy's voice was soft spoken and had an almost brotherly tone to it. "They passed out before i could get a word in! It aint my fault!" 'Schlatt' replied. I then see the beanie guy turn and look towards me with his mysterious black eyes looking into my confused ones. He then proceeded saying "Hello there, im Ghostbur well my names Wilbur but since im a ghost people call me Ghostbur! And that there" Ghostbur looks around me and points to 'Schlatt' "Is Schlatt! And we're dead, just like you!" Its almost as if Ghostbur is..happy that hes dead?

Suddenly chuckles surround us as Schlatt is laughing. "You must be pretty confused which is normal, do you remember anything from the past?" My vision goes back as i close my eyes, trying to think back to anything that could help. My eyebrows furrow in anger as i remember nothing, not even my own name. My vision reappears as i open my eyes and look towards my hands which are resting softly on my legs, sadly. I shake my head slightly and Ghostbur and Schlatt make small sighs almost disappointed. I look towards Ghostbur and i see him watching me with a slight smile on his face as he replies with "well, that just means we have to get your memory back! And that means adventures which are loads of fun!" My mouth turns into a small smile as i decide to ask my next question.

"Where am i?" I instantly regret it as my voice cracks and it slightly hurts. I realise Schlatt hasn't said many things since Ghostbur has come around so i turn to face him, as i face him i see his eyebrows raise a little and his head tilt, like a dog when confused! A look of understanding flashes across his face as he realises i turned to include him in the conversation. He then says "Well..right now you're in heaven but if you went below heaven, you would find Dream's territory more known as the 'Dream SMP'." My eyebrows furrow as the name of that land almost feels familiar to me.

All of a sudden my vision starts to blur and then goes black as i fade away back into unconsciousness yet again.

(426 words

I wanted to thank you all so much for  100+ views on this book and im so thankful! Also head-cannon that Schlatt tilts his head like a dog when he is confused!! Anyways thank you all so much for taking time to read this book!!)

☆〜(ゝ。∂)