05 | Questions?

"Welcome to L'manburg!"

I hear Eret say next to me. I feel my breath get taken away by the sight of the city, its all made of wood and it all looks man-made which is incredibly impressive because of all the materials needed. I look down towards the main area which was scattered with villagers talking and trading. "Would you like to take a tour of L'manburg?" Fundy mumbled, it was so quiet my ears could barely pick it up but I turned and nodded to him, confidently.

We make our way towards a tree which is supposedly important, I quickly learn that the only reason L'manburg is around is because of this tree, they call it the l'mantree. This country is quite sexist isn't it...anyways, Eret and Fundy lead me up to a wall with a hole in it. Eret pauses and looks at me apologetically, "I must apologise, I am not very welcome in L'manburg and so I must leave you, Fundy can you handle touring her?"

Fundy nods, walks through the small hole and holds his paw? out. I put my hand in his paw and he pulls me through. I see the wooden town up close and its even more beautiful than on the hill. I gasp as my eyes go wide, "This place is so pretty!" I exclaim in surprise. I can see out of the corner of my eye, the corner of Fundy's mouth lifts, giving him a slight smirk as he beams proudly, "I know, I helped build it of course!" A sceptical look flashes on my face as I nod, "Sure you did."

Fundy instantly has a look on his face like he is offended. Suddenly, we both burst out with laughter, well him laughing, I'm wheezing. Tears threaten to fall but I catch them with my fists as I roughly wipe my eyes. I take a big breath and slowly I calm down. Fundy finally calms down too.

Out of nowhere, I feel something on my shoulder, I feel my body jump as I look towards the man who has his hand on my shoulder.

"We need to ask you some questions..."

(357 words!

Heyo! Thank you again for 1k+ reads, also thank you to my friend who decided to leave y'all on a cliffhanger lol, they really helped me write this chapter and i owe them a lot! Anyway, drink up, eat lots and take any medicine that you havent!)

☆〜(ゝ。∂)