09 | Warmth..

(AYO JUST WANTED TO LET Y'ALL KNOW, THERE ARE SWEARS TO BE FOUND IN THIS :) JUST WANNA LET YOU KNOW ALSO IF THERE WERE SWEARS IN THE PAST CHAPTERS I AM SORRY! Also- there is someone getting mad at you in this, no hitting or anything i just wanted to give a heads up!)

Why were all these flashbacks happening now.

The bee-guy is staring at me weirdly, almost like he was concerned for me.

I dont like it...

I dont like people staring at me..

——————————————————

Im back in front of the dream team again except, dream has a very mad look on his face, like he had failed something and was now angry. Did i do that? Suddenly he speaks up, "Why?"

My head slightly subconsciously tilts as i feel confusion take over my body. He then speaks up again, "Why did you fail me when this was so important..all i needed was for you to do one (1) simple job and you managed to fuck it all up!" His voice started to raise a bit at the end of his sentence. I unintentionally flinch slightly but i manage to calm myself down as my eyes lower to the floor, almost ashamed of myself.

"Im disappointed, (y/n)..i thought you could do this job, i guess i should let Eret do it next time."

Suddenly my head flies up as i begin to stare into the eyes of his mask, "What do you mean 'i guess i should let Eret do it next time?!' You said there wasn't going to be a next time!" I feel my voice start to get louder and louder, "Thats the whole reason i agreed to this whole thing! Because you said there is no 'next time'. I should have known that you wouldn't have agreed to that." I feel my arms rise and fall harshly and a scowl rise across my face.

"Darling." I feel my eyes stare as he moves his mask just enough so i can see his mouth just the slightest bit, "I said nothing anything about there never being a 'next time'" The corner of his mouth turning upwards giving him a small smirk.

"Thanks for doing the dirty work for me, this means i can do what i want with ease" He moves towards my side as his hand sneaks under my chin, lifting up my head as he places a small kiss on my cheek before quickly pulling away, shoving the mask hastily back over to fully cover his face and walking away with quick foot steps.

——————————————————

Im back in the room with the bee-guy, but this time i just place my hand on my cheek as i feel some warmth roam around my body, unlike what i usually feel like.

Why do i feel so warm after he touched me..?

I look towards the bee-guy and decide to ask, "Why am i here?" To which he seems almost surprised as i had broken the quite long silence we had going on. He then replies, "I just wanted to know..

Why are you back? There must be a reason!"

(Okay i know i said no love interests but it was getting slightly boring and i wanted to try a big out ;) anyways- DREAM previous lover? previous friend? previous ally? Idk yet but we'll go with it! Also- might change the title of the book but idk what to call it, Dream SMP - A Ghost Story is feeling kinda long and boring but yeah!)

(Also i'd like to point out anytime i type out eret it autocorrects to erect and thats just funny to me!)

☆〜(ゝ。∂)