07 | Flashbacks?

"How are you back?"

Suddenly my brain blanks as though all the information i'd gathered vanished. I look towards the man in the chair and stare into his eyes for a moment.

——————————————————

All of a sudden, i'm now nowhere near the place i was before. Now im in...a flower field? How did i even get here? I look to my side to see the man i saw in the chair yet, he was younger? The man had on some overalls with some bees engraved into it, with a yellow and black striped shirt and socks.

Noticing more about the surroundings, there were a few honey bees, one on his nose and a few scattered around him. There were flowers as far as the eye can see, so many different types yet i could hardly remember any of them.

The only flower i could remember, was the lily of the valley. It is a truly beautiful flower but i had no idea why that was the only flower my brain could remember. It's gorgeous white petals would usually be used on funerals or weddings as a symbol of purity. How could i remember that fact but nothing about myself..?

I start to focus back on the man as i realise he had started to talk.

"..its so peaceful here.."

I decide against using my voice and end up nodding softly. "Hey, do you think we'll ever get freedom?" I hear him ask again as he turns to me smiling yet with almost a sad face. Before i can even begin to ask questions, my body reacts without consent, "Of course we will! Dream doesn't have anything on us, i mean..we'll have our happy ending someday! We have to..."

He looks at me with a sad look in his eye as i feel him wrap his arms around my body.

His body is warm.

Why do i feel so cold?

————————————————————

I see a hand wave in front of my face. I must have zoned out. I see the man in the chair looking at me worriedly. "Are you alright?" He asks, almost guiltily. Suddenly i feel pain surrounding my eyes, i wipe them but it burns even more...

Why does it burn so much?

I have so many questions...

(Bruh i give up, i try to write like over 600 words and my body just says no, im so sorry :( ANYWAYS TY FOR 3K READS!! ILYSM! Sorry for going completely blank for like- a month!! I've been struggling BUT IT DOESNT MATTER! How have y'all been? I hope you have been taking meds, eating and drinking when possible! If i find out y'all havent been doing that- YOU SEGGSYS NEED TO DO THAT! Anyways i'll stop ranting, i'll see you whenever i decide to post next!)

☆〜(ゝ。∂)