Primo

Savannah POV

Savannah POV

The cold wind blew as I walked down the street. My heart was beating fast and my breathing was hard because I'd been running for nearly 10 minutes straight as fast as I could. I had to get away. Away from my mom, and her abusive beer bellied boyfriend. He tried to rape me again, and my mom didn't believe me. She hit me, and kicked me out. He'd been abusing me for years, he's tried to have sex with me for almost two years now.

I wish my real dad was still alive. He died when I was 9, he had lung cancer, from smoking. My mom didn't take it too well, she became abusive, but she got a boyfriend when I was 11, and she became less abusive. But he would hit me behind closed doors, saying it's my fault he doesn't have any money. It's not my fault he gambled it all away and wastes it on alcohol and drugs. But I don't live there anymore. Hopefully, if they say yes, I can live with a friend of mine. I've known her since we were in diapers, her name is Ally, but she lives like 2 miles from my house.

I was only maybe a mile and a half from my house. Walking the streets wasn't too bad, the only thing I hate is that it's pitch black right now. There's a street light every now and then but not close enough.

I started taking in my surroundings, it was quiet, too quiet. The feeling of being watched and followed lingered on my conscious. I was shaking from fear, and because it was so cold. I was wearing gray sweatpants, underneath was black leggings, I wore black knock off boots and a red sweatshirt. The only thing I was wearing under the sweatshirt was a bra of course and a black tank top. My hood was on and my hair was in two braids.

Suddenly, I heard someone walking behind me. I turned around so fast I'm surprised I didn't get whiplash.

No one.

I was still the only one on the street, so I kept walking. I should be at Ally's house in maybe 20 minutes.

I could feel a presence behind me. I turned around and no one was there, I turned back around and I was looking in a black chest. I gasped and tried to turn and run but failed since there was another chest.

I couldn't get away.

A hand went over my mouth and muffled my screens.

"She'll do." A rough voice said.

"Sleep tight." Another said before I was hit hard in the head and everything went black.

The sound of sniffing filled my ears. What's going on? I slowly opened my eyes, I was lying down on a hard surface, I could see whatever was above me. The ceiling was dirt and pipes. There were lightbulbs hanging by the ceiling also. I shot up from where I was. Where was I?

I think I got up too quickly, my head was hurting and I felt lightheaded.

"Hey new girl." A voice said.