Cinque

Savannah POV

Savannah POV

Dante had me stay in his office until lunch, we ate lunch together, and Sofia, who I found out is his younger sister, met us at his house and then we headed to the shopping center. The whole ride she gushed over Dante and I. Talking about how it was about time he found someone to marry and that he better not hurt me.

I also found out that I'm still in New York. Which is good I guess. We've been into three stores already and I don't want to go to anymore, but I'm being forced to. Dante has guards everywhere, and some are dressed as civilians. Even if I wanted to escape I couldn't.

"Next store. I think it should be just me and Savy." Sofia said to Dante.

"Why?" He asked cocking an eyebrow up.

"Look at the store Tae." Sofia said rolling her eyes.

I hadn't even looked at the store. I looked up and around my surroundings. Shit. Sofia was trying to drag me into Victoria's Secret.

I quickly turned away and removed myself from Dante's hold and took several steps back only to bump into someone.

"Sorry." I said quickly apologizing to the guard I bumped into.

"Savannah." Dante said in a warning tone. I turned around to see his angry expression.

"I-I don't need to go in there. We can go to another store." I said to him quickly. I was blushing hard from embarrassment.

"Tae you're scaring her. Come on Savy it'll be fun I promise. You guys stay out here." Sofia said quickly grabbing me and dragging me into the store I dreaded going into.
We shopped for almost an hour and a half. Sofia forced me to get nearly 15 different pairs of lingerie and many bra-underwear sets. By the time we left the store my cheeks were permanently red. Dante came up to me with a knowing smirk, his arm immediately went around my waist as guards took the bags.

"That wasn't so bad." Sofia said.

"Pure torture." I mumbled.

We kept going into store after store. Then we finally stopped to get something to eat at the food court. After that Dante decided we needed to get rings so we went to one of the expensive jewelry stores in the mall. Sofia and I walked in first because Dante was talking with a couple guards.

"How did my brother find you? Like I know you two didn't just meet or whatever, there's something more to the story." Sofia said as we looked at wedding rings.

"You know about his business right?" I asked not wanting to tell her something she didn't know.

"The mafia thing, yeah." She said quietly.

"Well, basically I ran away from my mom and her boyfriend, got kidnapped, sold in an auction, and when he was assigning our jobs he left me behind and said I have to become his wife." I told her.