Asahi POV

"Noya go, go into the other room you are hereby banished," Suga said pointing to a door, "Asahi, make sure he doesn't come out of the room,"

"What? Why me?" I asked confused, I hadn't been paying attention, that question earned me a smirk and a hand wave Suga 

I swear there is something wrong with that man, he's always up to something.

I walked into the room to see Nishinoya slipping on his pants, "Damn, I forgot my shirt in the other room," He muttered, "Welp, I guess I gotta go get it," He started walking towards the now-closed door but I stopped him

"Aww, come on, Asahhhhhiiiiiii, lemme goooooo!" He whined struggling in my arms

"Sorry I can't, Suga banished you," I said

"What does that even mean," Nishinoya asked crossing his arms

I let him go and sat on the floor of the room and gestured for him to come and sit next to me.

"Well, when Suga banishes you that means he's plotting something," I explained, "When we were first years he banished me to the storage closet I was in there for a solid 20 minutes before I came out. The practice had already ended and we were just doing some extra practice so I just assumed they didn't want to walk home together,"

Noya looked up at me with interest in his eyes, "I walked home by myself and saw that my parents weren't home, I just shrugged it off and took out my house key. When I got to the door I saw that it was open and thought, 'Hell no, this is the plot of every horror movie ever.' So I just left and walked to the park and called Daichi," I laughed a little bit before continuing, "Well, it turns out that they had planned a small surprise party for me because it was my birthday and accidentally left the door open ajar, I was so caught up with my grades at the time that I just forgot what day it was,"

"Oh wow, that was super sweet of them. It's too bad they left the door open," Nishinoya said giggling

He then launched himself at me making me fall onto my back, it didn't hurt that bad because I was already sitting down but I was confused, "Umm, ow, what was that for," I asked

"No reason," He said giggling again I closed my eyes for a second and felt something up against my chest, I opened my eyes to see a piece of blonde hair sticking out of the opening of my sweatshirt, "Noya, w-what are you doing," I asked flustered

"I got cold," Nishinoya said rubbing his cheek up against the fabric of my t-shirt

"Do you want it," I asked

He responded with a hum of confusion, "My sweatshirt, do you want it?"

He slipped out of the bottom and viciously shook his head, yes, I sat up and pulled the jacket off handing it to him. His face lip up and he put on the way to big sweatshirt. Nishinoya stood up and the jacket covered his hands completely also falling to his knees.

Cute.

Before I knew it his lips were on mine and his legs were wrapped around my waist. This only made me blush more.

Noya broke the kiss and giggled again, "I love you," He said pulling me into a big hug

I footsteps, then the door opened. I looked up to see an extremely smug expression plastered on Suga's face, he chuckled then said, "Nishinoya, you a hereby un-banished, you may return to your seat,"

(585 words)

OH MY ASAHI I JUST REALIZED I STARTED THIS BOOK IN MAY, YES YOU READ THAT RIGHT MAY HOLY SHIT!!!! I think this is one of my favorite chapters in this book, if you have any suggestions for the next chapter (Akaashi POV) gimmie *insert grabby hands*

- your author, toast<3