Kageyama POV

While Kuroo was pouting the everyone formed different circles with their designated 'squads' or at least that's what Suga and Hinata called them.

Hinata and Lev were watching Kenma play his game. Suga and Akaashi were pestering Yaku about something. Yamamoto, Tanaka, and Nishinoya were wrestling. Daichi, Kuroo, Ushijima, and Iwaizumi were discussing their different volleyball strategies. Tendou, Tsukishima, Bokuto, and Asahi were talking about, I don't even know what. That just left Yamaguchi, Oikawa, and me.

I looked up at the petty setter and shot a sharp glare at him, "You've got to be kidding," I muttered

The tension was so thick you could spike a volleyball through and it would leave a hole.

Yamaguchi seemed to notice and said something to try to make it less awkward, "U-Uh, umm, How the hell are your guys' serves so good, I-I can barely pull off a jump float,"

"You're kidding right," I asked, "Jump floats are like the hardest serves. I couldn't do one if I tried, I mean I'd have to practice, but still!"

He looked at me in shock, "Did you just compliment me," Yamaguchi asked 

We sat in silence for a few seconds then he started laughing, "What,"

"The look on your face is priceless," He said between breaths

Soon Oikawa started laughing too, "Seriously, you too Crappykawa," 

"Damn, I'm really getting teased by a yam and a door,"

"Rude much," Oikawa said, 

"I only speak the truth," I said smugly

"Fucking bitch," He mumbled

"Whatever," I said as I scanned the room again

After a few more long moments of silence between the three of us, Oikawa spoke up.

"What's your deal dude," he asked resting his cheek on his hand, "What do you mean,"

"You've always got this, 'I'm better than everyone, all I care about is volleyball,' vibe about you," He said attempting to impersonate me, "But when chibi-chan appears you get all weird,"

"Well yeah, I'm happy that there is a spiker that can match my speed and level of expertise," I responded glancing over in Hinata's direction

Oikawa rolled his eyes then Yamaguchi scooted towards him and whispered something to him that I couldn't quite make out. Oikawa started giggling again and I looked at him in confusion. 

"Sorry, sorry," He wheezed wiping tears from the corner of his eyes, "You had a crush on chibi-chan,"

"Used to," Yamaguchi corrected, "If you didn't notice they are now dating,"

"A, crush?" I asked

"Jesus Christ, you are almost as clueless as farmer boy over there" Oikawa complained pointing in the direction of Ushijima

"Anyways, I know he's cute and all but, seriously," He continued to laugh

Yamaguchi slammed his hands on his thighs, which got my attention, "Don't you think it's weird that most of us are gay, is it just me?"

"You know now that you mention it, it's very strange," Oikawa then jumped up and clapped his hands in a familiar rhythm to get everyone's attention (small a/n: y'all know which one I'm talking about) 

Only some repeated it back.

"Attention everyone, it has been brought to my attention that most of us are part of the LGBTQ community, which is very, VERY odd," He semi shouted, "I would like everyone to say what your sexualities are,"

Tsukishima sighed and Oikawa scanned the room, he raised his finger and pointed at someone, "Starting with you,"

(541 words)

I know it's a little late but happy Thanksgiving y'all, I hope everyone was being safe. 

-your exhausted author, toast<3

Edit: Pfffft I went back in to change something and realized how many spelling errors there were, I am so sorry.