Suga POV

"You know not going to lie this game is getting kinda boring," Yamamoto said 

"You know what, for once I agree with you," I responded, "OH! I have an idea, why don't we go around the circle and give each other those 'It's the ____ for me' insults,"

"OH MY GOD YES," Tendou screamed, "I love that"

"Ok, I'll start," I volunteered, "Oikawa it's the flat ass for me,"

"Uh rude," He said placing his hand dramatically on his chest, "Kuroo, it's the rooster hair for me,"

"Heh, Daichi, it's the ongoing joke that you died for me," Kuroo said smugly

"Ushi, it's the stone face for me," My boyfriend said in a sly tone

Man he is so hot, I can't wait until we can go to my room and... well you get it
(Umm, break the fourth wall much)

I heard yelling coming from across the circle, I looked up to see Asahi tightly wrapping his arms around Nishinoya's waist attempting to make him stay still. Luckily Asahi is strong if I was in his position I would not survive.

"YOU BETTER FUCKING TAKE THAT BACK YOU LIZARD LOOKING MOTHER FUCKER," Nishinoy screamed trying to break out of Asahi's strong grip

"What happened," I asked whispering to Daichi, "Hmm? Oh Tendou made a comment about him and Asahi's relationship and that kinda set him off," He responded, "He said something along the lines of 'it's the broken broom for me' or something like that,"

"Oop, damn Tendou has some balls," I looked back over to see Nishinoya slowly calming down and Asahi patted his head, I don't know why but that always seemed to calm him down.

Weird

"Ok I'm calm, Yamamoto, it's the tiger head for me," He said sinking back into the taller boys chest

"Oof, Tanaka, it's the hot manager for me," He said, "Ooh ooh I got a good one, Lev, it's the tiny boyfriend for me,"

"How is that even an insult, personally I think Yaku-san is very cute and pocket-sized,"

And to that Yaku stood up and dragged Lev by his hoodie down the hill and into the darkness, "Damn he is in for it now," Kuroo said excitedly

"Yaku-san Let me go I'm sorry, I'm sorry," He cried 

"Don't kill him yet Yaku!" I yelled giggling

"I won't," A voice yelled from the darkness

"Who's turn is it," Akaashi asked

"Ooh ooh, I'll go, I'll go Akaashi," Bokuto said, "Ok,"

"Kageyama, it's the milk obsession for me," Kageyama looked up from the carton of milk he was drinking from

My god, he does have an obsession with milk. 

Daichi put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him. I re-wrapped the blanket around and placed my hand on him slowly trailing it across his muscles.

His abbs are so toned, oh my god, "Suga not here please,"

"Aww, but why," I whispered moving my hand lower, "Mm, Koshi Sugawara stop it please,"

"Oh, my full name, now you're trying to turn me on,"

He grabbed my wrist and placed it on the grass next to his thigh.

"You're no fun at all," I pouted crossing my arms

I focused my attention back on the circle only to hear Hinata and Kageyama arguing.

"Goddammit guys I turn my attention away for two seconds and this is what happens," I said

"Sorry mo- *cough* Suga," Hinata said

(540 words)

And there we go starting over again, school is boring and all that shit. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH sorry.

-your tired author toast <3